A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Kyle791
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 8, 2017 12:35 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Kyle791 has contributed to 6 posts out of 462221 total posts (0.00%) in 128 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Assault Rifle Jan 8, 2017 12:35 PM (Total replies: 4)

Unfortunately all of this is Greek to me. I just got Halo PC and thus, Halo CE, less than a month ago. I had kind of assumed something like decreasing the assault rifle spread a little bit had already been done somewhere and it was just a matter of pointing me towards it, since I couldn't manage to find it myself.

Halo CE General Discussion » Assault Rifle Jan 7, 2017 05:33 PM (Total replies: 4)

Is there any mod that just replaces the assault rifle in the classic campaign with the Halo 3 version? Or just tightens up the accuracy a little bit so it plays more like the Halo 3 version of the assault rifle? If not, is this something someone could do as a request, or is it more complicated than it sounds? Thanks!
Edited by Kyle791 on Jan 7, 2017 at 05:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » White Outlines On Models Dec 26, 2016 01:28 PM (Total replies: 2)

Removing the forced anti-aliasing from the AMD control center fixed it. Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » White Outlines On Models Dec 26, 2016 12:42 PM (Total replies: 2)

Got Halo CE installed, and it seems when I play the game, characters and weapons and things have very thin white outlines around them. Does anyone know what is causing this and how I can fix it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Question About Campaign Mods Dec 21, 2016 09:44 AM (Total replies: 17)

I guess the point was entirely missed here. I was asking for an expanded weapon tagset, that's it. I really don't care about updated graphics. I was just stating if it looks like the very well done visuals of the CMT maps, I won't be upset, but all I am after in this case is weapons. I am not here to argue whether adding weapons means that it is, by definition, no longer the classic campaign. I just asked if there is a campaign that is largely unchanged, aside from the addition of weapons.

That H3 style campaign appears, atleast on the surface, to be closer to what I am looking for. May be worth a look. If only the Marine armor wasn't ugly as sin. Would prefer Chief to still have the Mk.V armor or something close, but beggars can't be choosers.
Edited by Kyle791 on Dec 21, 2016 at 11:03 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Question About Campaign Mods Dec 19, 2016 06:03 PM (Total replies: 17)

I'm just wondering, as opposed to SPV3 and SOI, are there any campaign mods that just add weapons like the SMG and battle rifle, change the assault rifle to the Halo 3 or later versions, etc, maybe some updated graphics, without changing much else? Something that does that, but keeps the levels the same and doesn't add anything crazy like armor abilities, weird grenades, or a bunch of new enemies. Essentially, a more pure classic campaign run, but without the now seemingly limited selection of human weapons that comes from not having that basic short-mid-long range choice of SMG, assault rifle, and battle rifle. In summary, the classic campaign, but with an expanded weapon tagset and maybe updated visuals. Does anything like this exist?

Time: Tue April 25, 2017 10:07 PM 578 ms.
A Halo Maps Website