A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: iNTERFACE
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 4, 2017 05:18 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
iNTERFACE has contributed to 1 posts out of 463679 total posts (0.00%) in 200 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [PUBLIC BETA]: Dissolution Jan 4, 2017 05:18 AM (Total replies: 28)

I know I said a couple of things on the TG forum, but I'll reserve proper judgment until after playing it a good few times.

I don't really agree on your view of spawn killing though. Yes it was a part of the game and mistakes could lead to getting spawn killed, but equally lag and random bs could also lead to you losing map control. Bamboo gave me (and others) a very similar response when discussing no lead. Basically he said that spawn killing was always a part of the game, that the better teams spawn kill the lesser teams, that no lead made no difference, etc. Personally I think no lead is great for 2v2 TS (give or take a few maps) but pretty horrible for competitive CTF, where the crappy spawn systems on stock maps are much more easily exploited (than with lead). Guess I'm just trying to say that the game has changed, and that's something to consider when designing maps (perhaps you have).

I look forward to trying it out.
Edited by iNTERFACE on Jan 4, 2017 at 05:21 AM

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 8:46 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website