A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: necroneir
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 4, 2017 06:20 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
necroneir has contributed to 3 posts out of 464598 total posts (0.00%) in 321 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I am trying to use maps from Halo 3 and Reach (Sandtrap, Standoff, Avalanche, and Forge World) for animation purposes. From Adjutant, I have exported the maps as .obj files because those are compatible with Blender, but when I import them they simply spawn as a tiny dot. The only tutorials I have found were vague and only showed you how to export the map itself. I'm kind of stuck here, and I'd really like to use these maps for animations. Along with the maps, I'd also like to use the special effects that came with each map. Please help.

Thank you so much!

Quote: --- Original message by: HaloExtreme117
Quote: --- Original message by: killzone64
you could just use winserv's ftp server

ftp://publicftp.access.dyn-net.com/-%20XboxDB.com%20(READ-ONLY)/Game%20Data%20For%20Original%20Xbox%99%20%26%20360%20Games/

username: publicftp

password: password

it has maps from every halo game all you need is shared.map, mainmenu.map, and campaign.map. then download any of the maps you would like to extract from

Your link doesn't work due to Dennis' forum software only allowing HTTP links.
Fixed linky: tinyurl.com/WinSrvFtp

Neither of these links work for me. I'm using chrome but both say the server DNS adress could not be found. Any suggestions?

Time: Mon November 20, 2017 12:47 AM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website