A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wizard
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 16, 2017 07:12 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Wizard has contributed to 3 posts out of 463679 total posts (0.00%) in 188 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

It would have been quite some time ago maybe 2007 latest. It been a lot of fun today. My hand is petty sore and ive been kicked from both Gulch severs now and cant log in but not sure why. Being a pro must make it unenjoyable :D

Hey thx fo the info.

Just found an awesome gulch sever spent 20 minutes there. Went 50K 23D so I havent missed a beat despite a decade absceince :D

EDIT: OMG it's good to play this game again haha
Edited by Wizard on Jan 16, 2017 at 12:32 PM

Was surprised to see the game is still alive and thriving in its own little way. Lots of recent comments and so much content to DL today woohoo! Just wanted to throw my <<S>> in at this community for keeping this wonderful game going.

Right now im DL campaign maps and about to study up on tutorials. I guess the #1 question of every players mind when they come back to this game would be if multiplayer is still alive or am i going to need to find some designated server IP's?

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 8:46 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website