A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: XeBeK
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 19, 2017 03:15 PM
Interests: Programming, graphic design, Halo
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach
Ja

Post Statistics
XeBeK has contributed to 6 posts out of 461590 total posts (0.00%) in 62 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Feb 19, 2017 03:15 PM (Total replies: 31)

I apologize for the inconvenience. I unbanned you. If you decide you want to rejoin, you may.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Feb 17, 2017 06:39 PM (Total replies: 31)

Im sorry you guys feel this way towards the server and our users. If you change your mind, we would gladly take you back.
Edited by XeBeK on Feb 17, 2017 at 06:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Jan 30, 2017 10:10 AM (Total replies: 31)

Ok Im not going to lie. It is a bit dead but I have already seen a lot more people join because of this topic then I have ever seen before. And Im not specifically stopping anyone from discussing 343 games. On the Discord server there aren't channels for specific Halo games. But I made a decision to not include H4 and H5 on the website because there aren't enough mods to create a community for it (yet). I mean, look on youtube and find out yourself. Aside from cheating, swapping projectiles from guns, and tampering with vehicles, there isn't much. But like I said before, If you desire to discuss such topics, be my guest.
Edited by XeBeK on Jan 30, 2017 at 10:14 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Jan 28, 2017 09:15 PM (Total replies: 31)

There are actually quite a few CE modding members on. But let me restate what I have already said, It is a server for all Halo games 1-Reach. So yes, there is a mixed variety of Halo modders. And this is not a Youtube server. It is rather a server for an upcoming file sharing, modding community website. Also of which I have stated before.
Edited by XeBeK on Jan 28, 2017 at 09:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Jan 28, 2017 01:26 PM (Total replies: 31)

343 games are excluded because I don't think they did a good job making them. And I just think the Bungie classics are more fun to play. But I won't stop anyone from talking about them if they desire to.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Editing Community Discord Jan 28, 2017 02:14 AM (Total replies: 31)

Hi I'm Xebec formerly known as Stick. I've been around the Halo CE modding community for quite a while now and I want to invite anyone who is interested to my Halo modding Discord server: the Halo Editing Community. The server is for all Halo games 1-Reach with the 343 games excluded. I'm currently working on a website for it to upload mods, and chat on a message board. Here's the invite link -> https://discord.gg/a7VVabC

Time: Thu March 30, 2017 10:31 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website