A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Xoxo2017
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 9, 2017 05:06 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Xoxo2017 has contributed to 2 posts out of 461427 total posts (0.00%) in 16 days (.13 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Extinction glicth! Mar 9, 2017 05:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Xoxo2017
Hey how are you!

Charmed to meet you and I am quite splendid thankyou for asking.

What map are you having troubles with?

I forgot to name the map hehe! It is the map of extinction, eh seen where other servers with the map of extinction have corrected that glitch problem that when trying to trespass the walls the server punishes them by killing them.

I would like to know how you can do it or if there is some other method for you not to glitch under the map of extinction .. Thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Extinction glicth! Mar 9, 2017 08:50 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hey how are you! If you can help me solve the glitch problem in the map where the players go below the map and kill in areas unachievable for the other players. Can help me and tell me how to prevent players from glitching and being penalized for it. In advance thanks and I hope you can help me.

Time: Fri March 24, 2017 1:54 PM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website