A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theTeabagger
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 23, 2017 12:49 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: variety, but Halo when I get the chance

Post Statistics
theTeabagger has contributed to 9 posts out of 462221 total posts (0.00%) in 45 days (.20 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Wars: Definitive Edition pc Apr 23, 2017 12:49 PM (Total replies: 7)

Is it a fun game especially if you had keyboard and mouse support, or does it have generic feel?

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Armonia Apr 4, 2017 08:27 PM (Total replies: 20)

Multiplayer with a Reach feel? Considering Reach is sort of dying this is a plus!

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Apr 1, 2017 06:36 PM (Total replies: 10)

Well guys, time to.... Make the place a little more English ^_^

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Mar 26, 2017 08:52 PM (Total replies: 245)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: theTeabagger
Thanks for the tip, will look into. You are just not a true Halo fan if you do not play it on the pc! :) At this point though the real fans are here amirite?

Even here not everybody is a real fan, I think that the "realest" fans are the ones that played every single halo game ever and know a lot about it's lore and history, and many here didn't even play all the halo games so you'll just find as many regular fans here then with console only players

Well what about poor people like me who can only afford some games? Would I not count as a "real" fan simply because I don't possess enough wealth?

I was talking about the "realest" fans, you can still be a regular fan like me :)

Depends on how you look at it, I got most of the games, participated a lot in the multiplayer, but lore is new to me, I was not aware of it until I saw some on youtube. There are also a lot of books I never read. But when I play Halo, I do the tea bagging ritual, in true Halo fashion. I have a Reach file were I tea bag a guy for 20 straight seconds. Maybe I should make a you tube video, lol.

The way I am a fan is not obsessing about every Halo product, I obsess whether it shares the values of the original.

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Mar 26, 2017 08:39 PM (Total replies: 10)

^ What do you mean speak Spanish?

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Mar 17, 2017 05:38 PM (Total replies: 245)

Thanks for the tip, will look into. You are just not a true Halo fan if you do not play it on the pc! :) At this point though the real fans are here amirite?

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Mar 17, 2017 05:35 PM (Total replies: 10)

Sweet, I noticed I had no chat abilities, which is like a Halo sin, how are they supposed to know what you think of them as you tea bag them?

edit: also I was hoping to hear it will automatically download the multiplayer maps.
Edited by theTeabagger on Mar 17, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Mar 12, 2017 04:14 PM (Total replies: 10)

So Halo on consoles is mostly dead to me, the communities are ever shrinking, and well Reach is infested *sigh*. So I am thinking there is a multiplayer on Halo pc that I am mostly unaware of. Or a lot I am unaware of. Is there a strong multiplayer community, or really awesome maps, kind of like Doom multiplayer I recently got into full of stuff I have never even knew Doom had. Or is it mostly unlimited ammo stuff? I can play Halo online, but I am thinking maybe there is an alternative multiplayer that I am just unaware of. One that has custom maps and stuff. I go on this site, but it is hard to know what I am supposed to do. Any help would be appreciated. Also currently my xbox can not connect to the internet due to a modem issue.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Mar 12, 2017 04:02 PM (Total replies: 245)

Wait a minute, I have never heard of this, I only known about SPV3, I just registered on this site, and am already finding out something I have not known about Halo on PC. Should I download this and play it instead of SPV3? Because that only has half the game, no flood.

Time: Tue April 25, 2017 10:07 PM 391 ms.
A Halo Maps Website