A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: theTeabagger
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 17, 2017 05:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: variety, but Halo when I get the chance

Post Statistics
theTeabagger has contributed to 4 posts out of 461427 total posts (0.00%) in 13 days (.31 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Mar 17, 2017 05:38 PM (Total replies: 244)

Thanks for the tip, will look into. You are just not a true Halo fan if you do not play it on the pc! :) At this point though the real fans are here amirite?

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Mar 17, 2017 05:35 PM (Total replies: 7)

Sweet, I noticed I had no chat abilities, which is like a Halo sin, how are they supposed to know what you think of them as you tea bag them?

edit: also I was hoping to hear it will automatically download the multiplayer maps.
Edited by theTeabagger on Mar 17, 2017 at 05:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » lost, need directions Mar 12, 2017 04:14 PM (Total replies: 7)

So Halo on consoles is mostly dead to me, the communities are ever shrinking, and well Reach is infested *sigh*. So I am thinking there is a multiplayer on Halo pc that I am mostly unaware of. Or a lot I am unaware of. Is there a strong multiplayer community, or really awesome maps, kind of like Doom multiplayer I recently got into full of stuff I have never even knew Doom had. Or is it mostly unlimited ammo stuff? I can play Halo online, but I am thinking maybe there is an alternative multiplayer that I am just unaware of. One that has custom maps and stuff. I go on this site, but it is hard to know what I am supposed to do. Any help would be appreciated. Also currently my xbox can not connect to the internet due to a modem issue.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Mar 12, 2017 04:02 PM (Total replies: 244)

Wait a minute, I have never heard of this, I only known about SPV3, I just registered on this site, and am already finding out something I have not known about Halo on PC. Should I download this and play it instead of SPV3? Because that only has half the game, no flood.

Time: Fri March 24, 2017 1:54 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website