A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SPDSTA
About Contact
Last Post: May 30, 2017 09:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
SPDSTA has contributed to 6 posts out of 464584 total posts (0.00%) in 176 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] devcheats May 30, 2017 09:25 PM (Total replies: 18)

No worries at all! I'm glad to be a guinea pig if it means helping others!

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] devcheats May 30, 2017 08:23 PM (Total replies: 18)

Aha! I installed the x86 Visual C++ Redistributable like you said and it works now! Thank you so much! And yes, I had them in the correct place, so everything should be all happy now. I know I am! Haha

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] devcheats May 29, 2017 06:40 PM (Total replies: 18)

So considering that there are no messages there, any idea why devcheats is not loading? Should I have done anything else other than putting the application files in the correct places?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] devcheats May 29, 2017 05:31 PM (Total replies: 18)

There are no error messages or anything printing when I turn on the game. Nothing from the game or your files. Are you talking about messages in the game, like on the bottom left corner that you showed in your video?

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] devcheats May 28, 2017 09:42 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
Quote: --- Original message by: SPDSTA
it simply will not work.

That's not very descriptive. Does Halo load? Are you getting any error messages?

My apologies, Halo loads fine and runs like normal. But none of the cheats will activate. I try hitting num pad 0 to toggle whether they work or not and nothing happens. Was I supposed to change the target line or anything on my shortcut to open Halo? Also, I tried using it in PC and Custom edition (private LAN server) and still cannot get the cheats to turn on.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] devcheats May 27, 2017 09:40 PM (Total replies: 18)

I have downloaded HAC2 and the files you posted. I put them where each developer said to put them and it simply will not work. I have tried resetting HALO multiple times, verifying that the files are in the controls folders. Any ideas why it won't work? I am running Halo 1.0.10 on Windows7.

Time: Sat November 18, 2017 9:06 AM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website