A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: assassinchief
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 14, 2017 02:27 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
assassinchief has contributed to 10 posts out of 464584 total posts (0.00%) in 154 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jul 14, 2017 02:27 AM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Kingx
haha yes remember good ol days when we did the stuff and the one time when the thing happened mmm good times

to think that i was 10 years younger just a decade ago. how time flies

What was your username back then?

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 29, 2017 02:46 PM (Total replies: 73)

Ye, makes me glad I made this thread, I was pretty hesitant. Some members took me a while to remember.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 26, 2017 01:30 AM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

I cut ties with everyone. Gamma, Mythril, Jesse, MoooseGuy, Advancebo, Lone Warrior, Higuy, Lodex. Sorry, it wasn't personal, but it was the wrong way to do it.

I try not to take things personally, I was just curious.

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Do you have any other handles that you go by or used to go by? "not giraffe" isn't ringing any bells. But then again, I haven't kept up on this community for the past 3 years or so.

People used to call me l28.

or Jose.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 25, 2017 04:11 AM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee

Assassinchief106, I never missed you.

http://i.imgur.com/4NL1RSN.png

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: assassinchief
Why hasn't the firefight scene gone anywhere? I just searched for firefights on the reg site and the 1st page of results is the exact same it's been since '10.

Because solo firefights suck

That must be the reason.

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
I remember you, along with many others. I miss those days, well the organization and "get it done!" attitude many of us had.

Want to work on a project then? ;)
I guess that was an attitude we "had".
Edited by Pepzee on Jun 25, 2017 at 12:00 AM

Oh wow, I said all that? Sorry about all that, man, wish I never did.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 21, 2017 08:28 PM (Total replies: 73)

Why hasn't the firefight scene gone anywhere? I just searched for firefights on the reg site and the 1st page of results is the exact same it's been since '10.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 20, 2017 08:18 PM (Total replies: 73)

What happened to gamma, d4rfnader, mooseguy and shadow?

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 19, 2017 10:06 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spiral
I remember hearing not so nice things about you when I joined.

Thanks, I'd have been 18 if it weren't for my counter aging serum. How has the community been anyways? It's good members like you are still around.

Most people moved on. CE's modding quality has gone way up but the population as gone way down.

CMT SPV3 is a thing.

Yeah, I was pretty bad, I wasn't a very bright kid back then, you'd be surprised at how much of my 'trolling' was actually me being serious. Sorry for all the cringe I caused.
CMT SPV3 was completed? I used to think it was a lost cause back then, one day I'll have to redownload HCE and give it a try.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 19, 2017 06:45 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
who are you

Exactly xD
Probably a HMF elder that is from before 2010

You're giving me too much credit. I was an extremely obnoxious and somewhat notorious troll, I was also a 10 year old kid.

Now you're a 13 year old kid! Congrats! We all grow up eventually.

Thanks, I'd have been 18 if it weren't for my counter aging serum. How has the community been anyways? It's good members like you are still around.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 19, 2017 04:51 PM (Total replies: 73)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Quote: --- Original message by: The Master
who are you

Exactly xD
Probably a HMF elder that is from before 2010

You're giving me too much credit. I was an extremely obnoxious and somewhat notorious troll, I was also a 10 year old kid.

Halo CE General Discussion » I have returned Jun 18, 2017 03:41 PM (Total replies: 73)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT87IPr44E

I'd also like to say that I'm very impressed and happy to see that the forum gets the traffic that it does after all these years.
Edited by assassinchief on Jun 18, 2017 at 03:47 PM

Time: Sat November 18, 2017 9:06 AM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website