A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Giro
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 13, 2017 05:34 PM
Interests: Serial Killers, Dictators, sociopathic businessmen
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Giro has contributed to 3 posts out of 464118 total posts (0.00%) in 18 days (.17 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI Update? Aug 13, 2017 05:34 PM (Total replies: 14)

I just noticed something with Jobalisk's maps; when they end they go to ui.map, but you can't do anything (no menu just music and the background). I'm not sure if this is an error on Jobalisk's part or the Universal UI.
Edited by Giro on Aug 13, 2017 at 05:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Jul 30, 2017 05:23 PM (Total replies: 12083)

Haloanimator; could you fix Whomps-fortress's enemy spawning? Kind of annoying to do platforming segments and suddenly brutes spawn in thin air around you.

Anyway, I'm excited for SPV3, though I hope I can play other custom maps with it (apparently a new launcher and file location is used for it, had all my files in one place), though I have no idea how that would affect the skull menu.
Edited by Giro on Jul 30, 2017 at 05:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Universal UI Update? Jul 30, 2017 04:05 PM (Total replies: 14)

ODST_C6 was never made/leaked. Plus the order the maps continue off of each other are different than you would think (finishing odst_c2 loads odst_c5, finishing odst_c5 loads odst_c3, finishing odst_c4 loads odst_c2, finishing odst_c3 fades to white with esc still working, odst_c7 has to be loaded manually and fades to white with esc still working). The Great Infestation is already in the UI (NP team section). Also deathcube is actually a firefight map. Finally I wouldn't bother putting Senti, Operation Blackwater, and Operation Exodus on the UI at all, as they are not only small modified versions of existing maps with no endings, but I feel that there are just better existing multiplayer w/ ai maps out there.

I have some recommendations for maps

Single Player:
brokendawn.map by Jobalisk
containmentisland by bg1
Covenant's_Canyon_PB2 by Wolf Grave
death_intrusion by ? (unkown author)
flooderadicationbeta3.map by Gamma927
guardian_forest by Jobalisk
HaloNightHorror-ep1.map by EmmanuelCd (haloce3 website)
island_assault.map & island_assault_p2.map by sierra117
metropoli_assault.map by The_Elite-Zelota (place in NP team section of UI)
nspm.map by knightofroses
oldmombasa.yelo by DeadHamster (haloce3 website, open sauce required Free Roam map that is still being worked on)
overkill.map by Don't Cuss
Operation Purgepoint by rcghalohell (contact him)
planet_flood_a.map by Halonimator (haloce3 website, NOTE: don't bother with flood_b/ part 2 as that map's difficulty will always be legendary & the ending forces you to use consol / close Halo CE to quit)
project_subterfuge.map by Gamma & ODX
road1va by YellowishAxis4
salisp.map by DSalimander
Takeback.map by Spartan717
truthislandsp_partone.map & truthislandsp_parttwo.map by Malolo420 (part 3 / Infestation is technically already on the UI)
Wintersmith Campaign by Jobalisk (there is also a new map / version that was just uploaded on the haloce3 website)

I can confirm all (except Dead Hamster's oldmombasa) the maps listed above have endings (usually load another map like a10 or tell you to hit esc)

horror.map (Spleen demo) is yet another NP team map that was only released on the NP team website. (http://npmappingteam.com/index.php?id=downloads , suddenly fades to black at the end but you can still use esc)

oss.yelo by R93 Sniper/M16 Assault & 01_winterstruct.yelo by Altheros are good single player maps but were only released as betas (oss doesn't have an ending & 01_winterstruct has a hidden cutscene that forces you to close halo) on forums (one of them was shut down).

FireFight:
a30-firefight.yelo by potterhalo (open sauce required, haloce3 website)
deathcube by Jobalisk (long pauses between waves)
demo.map (Mystic Firefight Demo) by ODST Nick
it_ff7 by Dwood
Hellshole by Don't Cuss (perfectly fine map, ignore my previous comment)
Outpost-firefightv2.map by EmmanuelCD (on haloce3 website, definitely recommend adding)
survival-canyon by Juiceb0xhero
Edited by Giro on Aug 13, 2017 at 07:55 PM

Time: Wed August 16, 2017 9:50 PM 125 ms.
A Halo Maps Website