A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: connor
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 30, 2017 09:03 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
connor has contributed to 1 posts out of 464829 total posts (0.00%) in 14 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI Battle Request Nov 30, 2017 09:03 PM (Total replies: 0)

Hey! I just ended making a forum account today so I could ask this, I didn't know where else on the internet I could find someone to make me a custom map, so I landed here. I've been playing halo for over a decade I'm not new to this or anything. Right now I own a cheap laptop however and I'm unable to make my own custom maps and I have trouble with it so I figured I could possibly ask someone to for me? I could compensate you on paypal maybe for your troubles, I don't know if that's allowed on this forum or not. I don't want anything too advanced. I was hoping I could find someone to lend me a hand. I'd appreciate it a lot!

Specifically what I'm looking for if anyone does take the time to read this, is an AI battle on the 343 guilty spark map on the beginning outside area, before you go down the elevator of the structure. I would love to have some cool marine vs flood action. I looked around and didn't see it ever.

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 4:32 AM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website