A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Reshirom200
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 07:14 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo CE, Halo 2, Master Chief Collection

Post Statistics
Reshirom200 has contributed to 6 posts out of 465223 total posts (0.00%) in 9 days (.67 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » what is the avatar size Today @ 07:14 PM (Total replies: 0)

100x100? i have no clue

Okay thx

I was browsing CE3 AND THEY HAVE A huge LACK of tags, so I was thinking what if I put one from here to there, is this okay or legal or whatever?

Edited by Reshirom200 on Jan 16, 2018 at 09:22 PM

Yeah I clicked run administrator and it was the same outcome when I had done the Tool.exe command

So I copied it and it was the same outcome, and instead of my user thing it showed C:\WINDOWS\system32>?
Edited by Reshirom200 on Jan 17, 2018 at 07:04 PM

I have been trying to make a halo map for about 2 weeks, I've gotten Sapien in the bag, all I need to do is save it into a map. Now I am using windows 10 and the standard HEK (not plus) and the standard tutorial scenario. I go to CMD Prompt and do tool.exe build-cache-file levels\test\tutorial\tutorial, and it says Access is denied? What did I do wrong (sorry for my noobness :P) Can anyone help me??

Time: Wed January 17, 2018 10:35 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website