A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SaulXD
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 23, 2018 04:01 PM
Interests: Games
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo

Post Statistics
SaulXD has contributed to 3 posts out of 468043 total posts (0.00%) in 221 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Error Tool++ Help Apr 23, 2018 04:01 PM (Total replies: 6)

If you don't know how to use tool and want something to help you with it, I recommend Pool. It's a wrapper for tool like tool++, but it explains more or less everything you'll need to know to use it. It also has a lot of conveniences that tool and tool++ dont have. You can find out more about it here.

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50518

You can download it here:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50573

__________________________________________________________________________________
I would like to use it but I do not have 64 bit windows, there is no version for 32
Edited by SaulXD on Apr 23, 2018 at 04:06 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Error Tool++ Help Apr 22, 2018 03:19 PM (Total replies: 6)

then you do not know how to solve it. Another question I was thinking could be why I ask myself when I use this code tool structure levels / tutorial tutorial that I wonder something like which shader I wanted to use and they were listed from 1 to 9 I think and I think that you chose generic good I hope your answer truly I'm excited to create a halo map and I do not want these mistakes to ruin my emotion. I'm waiting for your response

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Error Tool++ Help Apr 21, 2018 09:24 AM (Total replies: 6)

good friends are going to be someone to help me with this error that appears when compiling the map with cmd and tool.exe I'm new to this but I really want to create a map for halo ce is my favorite game if someone helps me be very thankful

Time: Sat November 17, 2018 7:29 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website