A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: UncookedMoa
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 13, 2018 04:23 AM
Interests: Halo
Your Age: 999
What Games do you play: Halo

Post Statistics
UncookedMoa has contributed to 3 posts out of 467070 total posts (0.00%) in 49 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Stopping in Jul 13, 2018 04:23 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: sirbobbington
Thanks for the links. I was aware of most of the map pack maps, but not of bigass, somehow. Is it basically another hugeass/cold snap/extinction?

I had also heard a lot about the Takedown / Project Lawson series. I think I played an early beta or the first episode? What's the latest version of that?

I think what you're referring to was probably MattDratt's extremely early "Takedown" release when he was just starting out. Here's what to play for Takedown:
- The Introduction: https://haloce3.com/downloads/singleplayer/original-singleplayer/takedown_theintroduction_v1-1/?_sf_s=Takedown
- Project Lawson: https://haloce3.com/downloads/singleplayer/original-singleplayer/takedown_project_lawson_v1-2/

Now here's a list I have for singleplayer projects I'd recommend (might've missed I few). Skip the ones you've already played:

Campaign:
- SPV3
- TSC Evolved
- Takedown Introduction
- Takedown Project Lawson
- Project Lumoria
- Halo Covert Ops
- The Great Infestation
- Spleen
- DMT-OD SP4 Upskirts
- Epsilon Sp
- SOI's Singleplayer Mod
- New Mombasa Beta
- Halo Slender Swamp
Edited by UncookedMoa on Jul 13, 2018 at 04:23 AM
Edited by UncookedMoa on Jul 13, 2018 at 04:24 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » weird activity... Jul 13, 2018 04:13 AM (Total replies: 6)

Yet another award winning post from Crossbow SR! Round of applause everyone! First the SPV3 "virus" accusation, now this. Whatever shall come next?

You want to know why people aren't taking you seriously? That's because your messages sound suspiciously like trolling.

Although, on a serious note, if you're truly not a troll, from what I can decipher, this sounds like someone using a sightjacker. But why exactly would you have an issue of someone recording your gameplay? Are you telling me you're always on the lookout for gameplay videos, and somehow stumbled on one that you recognized was your gameplay?

And also, what do you mean aimbots filling the servers? I haven't noticed too many aimbots myself, really, though they do pop up from time to time. How would you even know who's aimbotting? How do you know they're not just that good?
Edited by UncookedMoa on Jul 13, 2018 at 04:14 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Which are your favorite Halo CE maps? Jun 5, 2018 12:23 AM (Total replies: 9)

Here's a serious reply for ya (Listed in no particular order at all):

Campaign:
- SPV3
- TSC Evolved
- Takedown Introduction
- Takedown Project Lawson
- Project Lumoria
- Halo Covert Ops
- The Great Infestation
- Spleen
- DMT-OD SP4 Upskirts
- Epsilon Sp
- SOI's Singleplayer Mod
- New Mombasa Beta
- Halo Slender Swamp

Firefight:
- Firefight Descent
- Firefight Sector 09
- Solitude Firefight
- Firefight Airlock
- Firefight Portent
- Firefight Fissurefall
- Dead Halls
- B40 Firefight
- Outpost Firefight
- Firefight Amnesia
- Firefight Omnibase (You should be able to find it somewhere on the forums)
- Blast 1 ODST

Multiplayer:
- Halo 1.5 maps (Yeah, yeah, they're Xbox Halo mod maps, but they're ported to CE now)
- H3 Foundry
- H3 Sandtrap
- H2 Turf
- Immure
- Bigass
- CMT Snow Grove
- CMT Fragment
- CMT Tensity
- CMT Dissolution
- CMT Mousetrap
- Peril
- Augury
- Vestige
- No Remorse
- Pitfall
- Precipice
- Snowcast
- Imposing
- Pandora Swamp
- Portent
- Ambry
- Church
- Anxiety
- Autumn Slay
- Cliffhanger
- Chronopolis
- Nitra
- New Mombassa
- Dredwerkz
- DSMT Dreamtrap
- Helix Canyon
- CE3 Stages
- Yoyorast Island
- TSC:E Multiplayer
- Neophobia
- Hydrolysis
- Delta Ruins
- Aquirii
- Arrival
- Revelations
- Snowtorn Cove
- TM Fracture
- Winterfrost
- Seclusion
- Battlecraft HD
- Battle City
- GTA City Beta
- Grifball Beta
(Most likely forgot some)

> PS. Coldsnap, Extinction and Hugeass are popular, but I think they're too big and don't play very well, and they don't even look good artistically either.

Unreleased, but looked great. Dunno what happened to them:
- Halo Composition
- Takedown Extermination
- Sierra 117
- Heretic Hunt
- Forge for Halo CE
- MVM Mental & VKMT Multiplayer (Yeah, it was supposed to be a pack of what looked like excellent multiplayer maps)

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 5:05 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website