A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jubibux
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 17, 2018 01:32 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
jubibux has contributed to 5 posts out of 467800 total posts (0.00%) in 97 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien script and bsp problem Sep 17, 2018 01:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

post the script, and make sure the script is in the folder "scripts" or sapien will just compile nothing and tell you it was successful
Edited by jubibux on Sep 17, 2018 at 01:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » need help Sep 16, 2018 07:12 AM (Total replies: 6)

The state of my plumpage doesn't show up for other players. Its normally much bigger.

Halo CE General Discussion » need help Sep 15, 2018 05:26 AM (Total replies: 6)

I need help my peaner doesnt sync online

Halo CE General Discussion » Destructable Vehicles Online Sep 10, 2018 01:09 PM (Total replies: 0)

I came up with a method similar to what CMT used before with syncing these online. I did this by setting the destroyed threshold to negative one which would erase the vehicle from existence upon death, which the client would see. It would play an effect that explodes and spawns a destroyed vehicle in its place. This method had a flaw in that the vehicle would delete players inside when that threshold was reached. I got around this with scripts and having normal vehicle destruction happen at zero, which would always kill the player before deleting the vehicle.

I wanted to ask how CMT got around this problem and what they did to prevent exception errors. I'm still having some issues getting this to work properly with scripts, my knowledge is fuzzy right now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Syncing Device Machines Sep 10, 2018 01:01 PM (Total replies: 0)

It's come to my attention that recorded animations will sync over the network fully. With this in mind, would it be possible to convert devices to vehicles and play back their animations recorded with scripts?

Time: Sat December 15, 2018 3:07 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website