||Sep 10, 2018 05:37 PM
||Sep 10, 2018 10:14 PM
||Sep 10, 2018 11:09 PM
|What Games do you play:
||Old Shooters, JRPGs, Platformers
Send Private Message
JakeJyro has contributed to 2 posts out of 469492 total posts
(0.00%) in 453 days (0.00 posts per day).
20 Most recent posts:
Thanks for your reply. I got a kick out of when you said Microsoft forgot how to make operating systems properly lol. Ain't it the truth doc?
Got it. Thank you! Works now.
Edited by JakeJyro on Sep 10, 2018 at 11:08 PM
Edited by JakeJyro on Sep 10, 2018 at 11:09 PM
I'm new here but have known about Custom Edition for a short while now.
I'm so glad it exists. I love original Halo. If this isn't the right place
for a post on fixing UI issues, I apologize. Any help you can offer me and
others who post here would be great.
So here's my first Q:
I downloaded a number of custom UI's that reveal the 'campaign' option, but none of them
show any difference when the ui.map file is replaced in the maps folder, what's going on?
1. I have Halo Custom Edition, updated with patch version 1.0.10
2. I have downloaded all the original Halo maps (Pillars Autumn thru Maw)
3. I have windows 10, playing in compatibility for Windows XP service pack 2 mode
4. I have snacks like chips and some drinks, but am not getting them on my PC, lol
5. When a ui map file replaces the original, there's no difference in how the menu
shows up. It's the same as default with only multiplayer as an option. No campaign
option no matter which ui.map I try from the site. Other than this the game runs fine,
but I'm unable to play single player campaign. Please help! Thanks everyone :/