A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: UltraInstinct
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 14, 2018 12:06 PM
Interests: Goku
Your Age: 24
What Games do you play: HaloCE

Post Statistics
UltraInstinct has contributed to 1 posts out of 468079 total posts (0.00%) in 39 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta6 won't load on my server Oct 14, 2018 12:06 PM (Total replies: 1)

I've been trying to fix this all day and I don't know what to do anymore, when I put RPG_Beta6 on my server through filezilla it doesn't load the game, I've tried re-downloading it and it doesn't help, I've tried the tech support from gameservers and the best he can come up with is this:
Quote: Greetings,

Even after freshly installing the map in question and adjusting the map cycle entry accordingly, the server crashed during the start up process.

Unfortunately, the log doesn't provide a hint as to why this is the case, nor does the direct console output. In the latter case, it only references that an exception has occurred, it doesn't provide any other indication.

As for the termination code, it seems to fail on the sapp.dll module. Based on what's happening, something within sapp.dll "may" be tripping up when it attempts to use this specific map. Though I cannot really indicate why that would be occurring, unless it's to do with one of the Sapp-specific initialisation commands.

It may indeed be that it simply does not like to run with Sapp.

Aside from that, it unfortunately doesn't provide any other hint.

Unfortunately based on that, it's most likely the case that the map cannot be used here.

Thanks,

"AZeid"
GameServers.com Support
What do you guys think? Sapp version is 10.2. Is there a fix for this?
Edited by UltraInstinct on Oct 14, 2018 at 12:07 PM

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 10:00 AM 140 ms.
A Halo Maps Website