A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Pabeung
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 11:57 AM
Interests: Money
Your Age: 911
What Games do you play: FPS, RPG, RTS, MMO
Oify

Post Statistics
Pabeung has contributed to 56 posts out of 468452 total posts (.01%) in 99 days (.57 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Tell how to do it for the altheros maps

Halo CE General Discussion » Can't render DLMs for C10 lmao Today @ 10:01 AM (Total replies: 0)

What the hell is wrong with this?

I am adding directional lightmaps on stock BSP but c10 is giving me the pissed off attitude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvAn5In5SbQ

Anyone misses the old SPV2 level extensions? I'm brought them back for my Alsthetic Campaign mod and added a few things and made it easier and fun to play instead of always getting lost and relying on BSP switches to get through it.

Here's a preview :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKAlvEJSBE&feature=youtu.be

Also I'm reusing the first SPV3 release when it was still teh lag, ifafudafi and the others that were still in control. The first SPV3 a50 with a modified BSP which they cut off from the main SPV3 campaign for no good reason and by that I am gonna scrap this old thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnEijrfExu0

Halo CE General Discussion » How to bypass script limit Mar 12, 2019 09:49 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks this came in handy but still doesn't bypass the global limit of only 128 and what I'm trying to do is add more player addon scripts to a50 but they manage to do it in SPV3.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to bypass script limit Mar 12, 2019 08:00 AM (Total replies: 5)

Not working and it's not the script size but the global blocks I've hit is there a special OS HEK that could bypass all of this shiht.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to bypass script limit Mar 11, 2019 11:36 AM (Total replies: 5)

03.11.19 23:28:52  sapien pc 01.00.09.0620 ----------------------------------------------
03.11.19 23:28:52 reference function: _write_to_error_file
03.11.19 23:28:52 reference address: 401b13
03.11.19 23:28:52 CreateDevice succeeded with refresh rate = 0
03.11.19 23:28:55 Sound card doesn't meet minimum hardware requirements. Disabling hardware option.
03.11.19 23:28:58 Increasing sound decompression buffer size to 1048576 bytes
03.11.19 23:29:04 units must have models and animation graphs
03.11.19 23:30:23 tried to add more elements for a hs_globals_block @0C52D1A0 #128 than allowed
03.11.19 23:30:23 [player_addons line 1] i couldn't allocate space for this global.: (global boolean visr false)

03.11.19 23:30:23 recompiling scripts after scenarios were merged.

Yes and I love people ignore applying DLMs but make uses for shader extensions for dynamic objects and it doesn't blend well with their stale BSPs.

I love the fact when I post my video links in here I always get like 1 or more dislike but that doesn't matter cause my the likes in each video has 15+ more or something. But anyways my modded a30 is a good playable state and I'll upload a public of it soon when my net stabilizes but I will still release a public beta of older maps.

The modded maps included in this public beta release are a10 and b40.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6f2f9599x6k1jbc/the_altheros_experience_3.4.2019.7z/file

I would like people to give their feedback and also don't mind the cinematic stuff.

My ego is so big that I have to use my name in third person and make a thread about it. I will be posting all random stuff I'm working on here and since I can't focus on a single thing and will likely do another thing if one thing bores me.

What I am not actually bored of is modding the original Halo 1 campaign for the 999th time. Check my a30 with visuals enhanced and applied stuff like DLMs (Directional Lightmaps) and added the jetpack too since I don't know its fun to use without questioning the balance of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzn7gtQ0fzA

Hope no one press charges at philly. *wink wink*

The title itself and also OS tool that bypass model data limit.

Halo CE General Discussion » Where is POA's scenery model located Mar 2, 2019 11:40 AM (Total replies: 1)

Where is Pillar of Autumn, the ship itself located, I saw someone replaced it with a Reach one but I can't find it so I'll replace it with my own Reach port of POA.

Halo CE General Discussion » Masterz I need you to give me something Feb 25, 2019 02:20 AM (Total replies: 1)

Since CMT is no longer CMT and you preferred it now as just SPV3 and you're letting talentless low tier kids, mexicans and worst of all Indians in the team instead of my good charming looks and my ability to produce content better than Zteam and old CMT combined I demand my requests as I am the hottest free agent in the Halo modding community.

Long story short, I want all the SPV2 scenarios or you're old modified HEK that lets you compiled massive crap and I tried extracting from the maps but I can't open it with OS HEK, I demand all the scenario tags that works with OS so I can make mods of it since I can't produce my own quality campaign.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tool reuses to use modified stock tags, help! Feb 24, 2019 03:43 AM (Total replies: 16)

Low tier kid I'm the greatest Halo CE mod developer beyond ZTeam levels and I'm having a hard time understanding this low tier tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » An Apology to Michelle Feb 22, 2019 11:59 PM (Total replies: 5)

I guess there are still nice people in the internet but not bust your bubble but you are asking forgiveness from a fat white boy trying to be a girl.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tool reuses to use modified stock tags, help! Feb 22, 2019 11:45 PM (Total replies: 16)

I just duplicated and rename everything cause I like to put an extra mile on random stuff like tag arrangements and tag names. I am experiencing another thing that I need help with, the suicidal marine and some marines with the specific weapons rans out of ammo even though their magazine properties are just copy pasted from stock ones and this is already SP so that's weird af.

Halo CE General Discussion » Tool reuses to use modified stock tags, help! Feb 21, 2019 10:19 PM (Total replies: 16)

Yes dumb af that guy and the modified stuff I'm trying to get work now is the refined stuff I got from that new Halo site, they got those things to compile how come It doesn't work out for me and I remember back in 2010 when I was still using XP that I was just overwriting stock bitmaps and I got them to work.

This is what it says when I'm trying to compile the refined stuff.

HELP ME

Halo CE General Discussion » Tool reuses to use modified stock tags, help! Feb 21, 2019 08:50 AM (Total replies: 16)

I am using Windows 10 64-bit and I am having this annoying thing that even applies to other tags, I don't know if this a file permission thing or what but when I try to compile a map it reuses to use the modified tags I did and most cases are the bitmaps. It doesn't use my modified bitmaps and just using the stock one again even though I have completely overwritten it and sometimes when I edit my own tags specifically the model and shader tags It keeps using the older version of the thing even though I have completely changed everything It's like there is an invisible tag that they keep using instead of the current edited one and I never got this error when I was still using Win7. Is there a way to get around it?

Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster
Modding Halo died in '08. 2006-07 was Prime Halo Modding. What a time to be alive.

Tf? Where you even born at that time? 2008 become the pinnacle of modding because almost everyone was at their best just to replicate Halo 3 stuff.

I love how content and the creativity from a decade ago still craps on today's content including SPV3 and my own garbage. 2007 to early 2010 was my favorite timeline because of the amount talents and minds here even if you exclude the guys from CMT and ZTeam there were still a lot but most of them were MW2 fan fags.

Time: Tue March 26, 2019 7:32 PM 609 ms.
A Halo Maps Website