A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TheLegend117YT
About Contact
Last Post: May 24, 2019 07:53 AM
Interests: Halo all the way
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Halo

Post Statistics
TheLegend117YT has contributed to 2 posts out of 469492 total posts (0.00%) in 307 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Anniversary BSP and model extraction May 24, 2019 07:53 AM (Total replies: 86)

Hey shadow spartan. I have been looking through tons and tons of threads and pages for at least 2 months, to try get some models from anniversary (only because I'm porting it to android with Unity 3D) I've even tried using things like quickbms or trying to search through halomaps. I've seen you've extracted the bsp for silent cartographer? Could you send the map file to me? Please? I won't ask how you did it but all I really wish for is at least one anniversary map. I'm having to use the halo CE maps and we probably have to wait till mcc on pc comes to extract cea and halo 2 anniversary assets. If you want, I'll put my email naiemali1171987@gmail.com

Halo CE General Discussion » HCEA Texture Requests Feb 2, 2019 07:09 PM (Total replies: 207)

OHHH MY GOSH!!! YOU HAVE THE HALO CE ANNIVERSARY BSP's? Dude... I am literally begging you, please share the model and the textures PLEASE I'm dying for them. I have been searching for at least over a year, through thousands and thousands of sites, mods, tags ect. Please dude this is really seriouse to me

Time: Thu December 5, 2019 5:49 PM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website