A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: unggoy_major
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 13, 2019 06:12 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
unggoy_major has contributed to 4 posts out of 469058 total posts (0.00%) in 116 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapon AI Swap Idea (Might not work idk) Mar 25, 2019 10:39 PM (Total replies: 2)

I've been looking at Jade McLain's progress with the Drones, and online ai sync stuff with Halo CE and I'm impressed with all that he's pulled off. Much ingenuity especially with the ai followers, and the flood infecting feigned dead bodies. I was wondering if for an ai weapon swap, the player could be made to exchange weapons with other AI through the bump possession cheat. Is it possible to keep the camera with the players biped through a continuous continuous script that could keep the camera on the player, with static script that does the cheat, makes the player in the other biped pick up a weapon, and then switch back? Is that what McLain did in his new video, or was it through another thing?

Halo CE General Discussion » An Apology to Michelle Feb 22, 2019 10:46 PM (Total replies: 5)

So. I'll make this concise and brief. And for the benefit of those who were involved, I offer my apologies for being so immature and stupid. Days ago, not sure exactly when, I was screwing around in Discord squandering time, cause I was bored, and went into one of the discord servers for Halo CE modding support, forgot the name sorry. I sent a message in #general after I was, if I remember correctly, amazed by some picture of a photo of an animal or something sent by the user. Then, if you look through the history, I commented 'Unggoy x Michelle' for "fun", and later feigning surprise when I found out that Michelle was actually a female, and not a male, typing some stupid thing, which I forgot. At the time, the user Michelle wasn't online but one of the moderators, replied telling me to knock it off, and that it wasn't funny. Realizing how badly I *bleeped* up I left the server immediately.

Now as a warning, and an admonition to others who may read this, whatever you say on the Internet stays there, no matter how hard you try to erase it. Social networking sites, dating apps, etc. you name it. I didn't think before I spoke and that resulted in an erroneous comment on someone else's gender, that had nothing to do with the animal picture. I don't know if the moderator later told Michelle, or she found out but the damage lasts. I have offended someone, a human being, living somewhere else in the world, I know I wouldn't have to courage to say the same thing in front of them.

I want to apologize to Michelle, and others in that Discord who had to tolerate this type of behavior from me, and I find it totally acceptable if not forgiven, because at my age, going into adulthood, requires some sense of responsibility for what I do, knowing that my parents cannot simply chastise me if I go on to offend others. Repercussions are swift, and in this case they were damaging and lasting. I cannot fathom the discomfort or pain I caused for others, and also to Michelle, but I hope that my apology may partially heal the open wound.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dual Wielding AI Idea Feb 22, 2019 01:20 PM (Total replies: 3)

I like the idea of having dual wieldable ai. However I'm also interested in what animations they use. An example; could an elite biped use animations from H2 for elites that dual wield, if its dual wielding, and if so will there have to be two separate bipeds; one for an elite that wields only one weapon, and one for dual wielding elites? I'm interested in this.

Time: Mon June 17, 2019 7:46 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website