A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tuwdburgaler
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 7, 2013 09:04 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Leadfoot
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Tuwdburgaler has contributed to 591 posts out of 469671 total posts (.13%) in 4,789 days (.12 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 7, 2013 09:04 PM (Total replies: 4974)

bottletopman im glad you mentioned this, and the term is ANALOG, My intentions with the dashboard of the warthog already overlapped your request, i believe a digital speedometer is quite fathomable with the current texture animation method, however, my intention is to setup a physical speedometer with an analog dial that is animated with its rotation multiplied by velocity, this will require some mildly advanced math, but i am already on top of it, as for ideas that haven't been done yet, keep posting them people, if i get an idea to work, i will make a tutorial for it, and currently i can promise a functional vehicle and all of the tuning of its animations, but i want this series to be in depth, so message me with information you think i can use, or post an idea here, we are the fans of halo, this will be our warthog

EDIT: Got the analog speedometer working nicely, its far easier than expected, will post pictures soon, continue making requests on what this hog should include please
Edited by Tuwdburgaler on Oct 12, 2013 at 03:38 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 7, 2013 03:48 PM (Total replies: 4974)

correct, i havent even touched the interior other than a fast steering wheel, the reason i went ahead and tagged it without details is because i wish for one tutorial to be building an interior with custom speedometer and whatnot, and another tutorial of the series to be finalizing textures with excellent detail, but the most important two tutorials will be adding a turret to it, and rebuilding animations that work.

HOPEFULLY once that series of tutorials is done, i will add even more complicated ones, my intention is this warthog to be the foundation of a new era of vehicle modification that anybody can do, and do well. such as things like damage, custom scripts, etc.

on another note, i had an idea, i wish to make a first person weapon out of the steering wheel, so that i can make a tutorial on how to make an excellent first person driven warthog. any feedback whatsoever would be useful.
Edited by Tuwdburgaler on Oct 7, 2013 at 03:54 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 6, 2013 04:46 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Here it is, the M12 GTV-Light (General Transport Vehicle).

As i have gone through error after error in every imaginable form, i realise a need for a tutorial, on how to build vehicles in depth is truly needed. THUS, i wish to create a tutorial series atop this warthog after i finish. Anybody with skills or information please pm me as i will be working on the first portion of the tutorial. The tags will be released when the tutorial is finished. Anybody who wishes to contribute, again. let me know. and also comments on the warthog. Sorry that im hiding so many details in the picture XD i know im bad, but i fixed every single error on the model, the smoothing is fantastic, now just for final modeling and skinning details. as i said i intend to build the tutorials atop this. the first series of tutorials will involve adding onto this warthog. I wish for all with the interest to have the skills to build any vehicle of there own.

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 23, 2013 07:31 PM (Total replies: 54)

its not done yet and theres a whole hella lot of detail you cant see from that angle, plus the suspension just has a place holder on it, and theres no windshield or interior yet in that photo.

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 23, 2013 06:44 PM (Total replies: 54)

indeed there are smoothing errors....that are already gone, the warthogs already way different, ive just been animating for so long im too lazy to render another picture until its done done. and the shortsword from halo wars sounds fantastic.

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 22, 2013 11:38 PM (Total replies: 54)

Sorry bout the terrible pic guys, did it in a rush to get back to work on the interior and other pieces, here is an in game render.

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 22, 2013 08:05 PM (Total replies: 54)

Ill check into that baconator, sounds worth the time. anybody have a favorite lag turret? And I have a gift for your eyes my friends.

Edited by Tuwdburgaler on Sep 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 21, 2013 06:34 PM (Total replies: 54)

the missile bank hog or the apc hog...?

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 21, 2013 04:19 PM (Total replies: 54)

Cant lasers burned the cookie and melted the chocolate, and now geurilla is all messy. Im working on a missile bank hog, the boat, and an apc hog, but as for the the two warthogs? which one would you like to see sooner?

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 21, 2013 01:10 AM (Total replies: 54)

awesome, would find a place on the battlefield, but lacks halo-esque theme

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 20, 2013 10:34 PM (Total replies: 54)

ah, Toyota hilux and a .50 cal

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 20, 2013 07:28 PM (Total replies: 54)

um...not trying to be rude, but you can do that...just replace the ghosts model and go from there, on another note, I would really like some suggestions for vehicles that actually are.....well useful

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 20, 2013 11:24 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Thank you altis

EDIT: SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE PIC THE FIRST TIME< HERE IS THE WARTHOG IN GAME
First in game render, still has a lot of esthetic work left. tell me what you think or what to add. current renditions coming, proper missile hog, and possible apc hog. Still open to all suggestions, especially cool turrets.

Edited by Tuwdburgaler on Sep 22, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 20, 2013 04:01 AM (Total replies: 54)

okay if its not military don't suggest it without a reason please, and try to be practical. not just something that your like.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 20, 2013 03:59 AM (Total replies: 4974)

Well its been a long time, and no promises on the law hog, sorry but, I have had success with several custom devices in the hog and what not so ill try.

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 20, 2013 01:36 AM (Total replies: 54)

like the ambition, and do you mean put a missile launcher atop the warthog? that's what im doing now XD

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 19, 2013 10:43 PM (Total replies: 54)

im not aiming so much for exact replicas of vehicles, and it has to fit onto a battlefield....and why that thing....?

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 19, 2013 10:41 PM (Total replies: 4974)

I like the idea of the law enforcement hog vampire girl...fits well with machinima. I like all of the variants proposed by echo77 a lot especially the half track. I could actually use some different advice on mechanics. its been a while how exactly do the treads work? simply by using the scorpions shader properly?

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 19, 2013 10:35 PM (Total replies: 54)

a lot of replies guys, I think im going for the boat. but keep it going I love the creativity. except I do agree on the modern car thing, its overdone too much and they are simply relics to the car. im looking for things that fit the general combat evolved theme. and Ill get you guys a render soon of the boat. on another note keep it up with the ideas and pm me if you want to help with anything

Halo CE General Discussion » What vehicle do you want? Sep 19, 2013 12:05 AM (Total replies: 54)

I have a question about the current status of the Mammoth from Halo 4? Is there a model somewhere for it? has it been rigged? If not I will focus my next project in this direction if this is what you decide. I have a current HQ warthog i'm working on that you can see in the WIP Vehicles thread but would be interested in starting to delve into my next vehicle. I am between the Halo 4 mammoth and this beautiful Craft I stumbled across recently. Help me decide fellow halo fans. or request something completely different. I just want feedback. Thank you.

Time: Thu January 23, 2020 1:37 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website