A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wingblast
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 15, 2020 02:27 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Wingblast has contributed to 2 posts out of 464918 total posts (0.00%) in 347 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

I get this error when trying to export the Halo Reach first person magnum animations:
so far I've been able to successfully export the DMR, sniper and shotgun animations, but the magnum fails on all of the .map files I've tried.

Edit:
here's what was in debug.log, if that helps
System.Exception: Error extracting model_animation_graph tag objects\characters\spartans\fp\weapons\pistol\fp_magnum\fp_magnum:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Blam.Games.Game.GetStringIDValue(Int32 section, Int32 index)
at Blam.Tags.StringID.Read(CacheReader reader)
at Blam.Tags.FieldCollection.ReadPointerFields(CacheReader reader)
at Blam.Tags.FieldCollection.Read(CacheReader reader)
at Blam.Tags.Block`1.Read(CacheReader reader)
at Blam.Tags.Block`1.Read(CacheReader reader)
at Blam.Games.Game.ReadCacheIndexItem(CacheIndexItem cacheIndexItem)
at Blam.Games.HaloReach.Tags.model_animation_graph_group.GetRenderModel(CacheReader reader, model_flags flag)
at Blam.Games.HaloReach.Tags.model_animation_graph_group.GetRenderModelNodes(CacheReader reader)
at Blam.Games.HaloReach.Tags.model_animation_graph_group.Extract(CacheReader reader, String path)
at Blam.Games.Game.ExtractCacheIndexItemSource(CacheIndexItem cacheIndexItem, String path)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Bonobo.ViewModel.MainViewModel.ExtractSource(Object parameter)
at Bonobo.RelayCommand`1.Execute(T parameter)
at Bonobo.RelayCommand`1.System.Windows.Input.ICommand.Execute(Object parameter)
at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Edited by Wingblast on Jan 15, 2020 at 02:31 PM
Edited by Wingblast on Jan 15, 2020 at 02:59 PM
Edited by Wingblast on Jan 15, 2020 at 03:02 PM

I'd say go for it! If I ever get access to the Mantis animations I'm 100% going to make a fully functioning gmod addon out of it.

Awesome work by the way, keep up the good stuff.

Edited by Wingblast on Aug 2, 2019 at 05:10 PM

Time: Mon July 13, 2020 10:13 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website