A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: OldSweepy
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 26, 2019 11:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
OldSweepy has contributed to 2 posts out of 465365 total posts (0.00%) in 97 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Help: Vehicles Dec 26, 2019 11:24 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: OrangeJuice

Only six vehicles can be registered in globals.globals(never modify this without backing it up first), you'll have to delete an entry to make room for the pelican

Or if you don't want to sacrifice vehicle usage, give your pelicans unit names and spawn them with commands
Edited by OrangeJuice on Dec 26, 2019 at 10:07 PM

Interesting, I shall give this a shot. Thank you very much!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Help: Vehicles Dec 26, 2019 07:20 PM (Total replies: 3)

To keep it simple, I'm having issues with placing campaign vehicles in a standard multiplayer map, such as Bloodgulch. For example: When I place a pelican in the map, compile it, and test it in game, the pelican does not show up (yes, I did check all the boxes in sapien that allows it in any game type. As well as adding another vehicle palette in guerilla for the pelican) The tags are fine, nothing wrong with them. I've tried everything I can possibly think of. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I did what was suggested and it still didnít show up in the map. Do I have to make that change in the globals first before I do anything in Sapien, or does it really not matter?
Edited by OldSweepy on Dec 27, 2019 at 01:32 PM
Edited by OldSweepy on Dec 27, 2019 at 01:32 PM

Time: Tue March 31, 2020 9:22 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website