A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Jade
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 27, 2020 01:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Jade has contributed to 3 posts out of 469751 total posts (0.00%) in 29 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition black screen on load Jan 27, 2020 01:22 PM (Total replies: 4)

Quote: --- Original message by: wrenchie

Quote: --- Original message by: Jade
Hi, I was trying to play Halo CE and it loads to a black screen, I mean the sound I can still hear fine. I tried patching to 1.0.10 and tried compatibility modes but they didn't work. It happens with the original halo 2003 pc too, patched to 1.0.10 as well. Has Microsoft ended support for halo 2003?

I've had this happen to me when I tried enabling anti-aliasing for Halo. Maybe check that in your graphics card settings.

I have nvidia could I do that by app?
Edited by wrenchie on Jan 27, 2020 at 01:17 PM

You should have a nvidia control panel where you can adjust the global settings and per game settings. I would just disable anti-aliasing all together to see if that fixes it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition black screen on load Jan 27, 2020 01:02 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hi, I was trying to play Halo CE and it loads to a black screen, I mean the sound I can still hear fine. I tried patching to 1.0.10 and tried compatibility modes but they didn't work. It happens with the original halo 2003 pc too, patched to 1.0.10 as well. Has Microsoft ended support for halo 2003?

I've had this happen to me when I tried enabling anti-aliasing for Halo. Maybe check that in your graphics card settings.

Halo CE General Discussion » Spaien Crash Jan 27, 2020 05:51 AM (Total replies: 7)

What scenario are you trying to load, did you mess with the starting equipment?
Try using this tagset.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6fb3ox6z1xmzzq/fresh_mp_sp_custom_edition_tagset.7z?dl=1
Edit: Did you use opensauce tools to open the scenario before? Normal sapien cannot open scenario files saved by opensauce sapien.
Edited by Jade on Jan 27, 2020 at 09:34 AM

Time: Sun February 16, 2020 5:53 PM 157 ms.
A Halo Maps Website