A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CrazyT
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 4, 2020 07:17 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
CrazyT has contributed to 2 posts out of 469781 total posts (0.00%) in 19 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Is this site closing in 2016? Feb 4, 2020 07:17 PM (Total replies: 101)

Oi, this is probably the final Halo website still standing that I used when I first started doing online Halo stuff. HaloCharts is gone, Haloeastereggs shutdown, B.net isn't for Halo anymore. Its kinda weird seeing this old beast still kicking, even though I never participated in the forums (and if I did, that account is long, long gone).

Lots of memories surfing through all the new maps, being barely able to play them on my ancient desktop. I remember the pyramid flood ai map was the only ai map I could play, all the others froze my computer down lol. I remember wanting to start modding and creating maps myself, but never had the patience for it so props to all of you who can churn them out!

Quote: --- Original message by: Zonda
After all these years you’ll finally be able to play The Floods maps with your mates.
Oh hai there Zon.

Time: Sat February 22, 2020 9:05 PM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website