A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MoD_DARK
About Contact
Last Post: May 24, 2008 07:19 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo Ce CoD4 any other funny games
Email: {hidden}
AIM: x-fire shddark
MSN IM: shd_dark@hotmai
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
MoD_DARK has contributed to 39 posts out of 470278 total posts (.01%) in 2,680 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the Freakin kestrel May 24, 2008 07:19 AM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: DrJaul
ok iv solved it. i looked into the script spawning vehicles and apparently, you can only have six vehicles in a map. after that you have to script spawn. so its all set. thanks for your help guys

well thats exactly what i said

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Actor Tag? May 23, 2008 08:28 AM (Total replies: 4)

you have to add just the *.actor-variant tag to a map, the easiest way to to this is useing sapien.

The actor_varient tag includes the line: actor definitions, wich means the *.actor tag
so: the *.actor is attached to the *.actor_variant, and the *.actor_veriant is added to the map.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » C4 Help May 23, 2008 08:14 AM (Total replies: 5)

you have to make 2 animations:
1. is the 1p animation that is saved in the weapons fp animations
2. is the 3p animation wich is saved in the cyborg_animation file

there are some tutorials how to make 1p animations...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » the Freakin kestrel May 23, 2008 08:08 AM (Total replies: 12)

at first: did you add the kestel tag to the globals?
the second thing is that you can use only a number of vehicles in a map. otherwise you have to script them

Try to uninstall hek via windows. then take a look at your ...hce/Halo Custom Edition/ folder, if there are still dll´s or *.exe´s, delete them.
after doing that ,reinstall hek.. it shoud work

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I don't get it!! May 22, 2008 03:56 AM (Total replies: 4)

Thats what i said

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » tool error May 21, 2008 03:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

unhide all vertexes, if you find one wich is not connected to any other face/edge, delete it.
if this doesn´t help import the *.wrl file

Try to select the face and press the del key...
but be aware this could create some open edges

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I don't get it!! May 21, 2008 10:23 AM (Total replies: 4)

i think your ".../scrab.vehicle" tag is damaged.
or search for missing tags.

that shoud help

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » HEK+ HELP May 21, 2008 10:18 AM (Total replies: 4)

i think HEK extracted just the *.Vehicle Tag. the GBX model and all the other files are missing. Thy easy way: extract the whole map^^

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tag-Fixing Help May 21, 2008 10:14 AM (Total replies: 2)

wich kind of error

So Here is my question:

is it possibile to add a script to ui_widget_definitio´s?
if yes? how to?

i found this:

Thx 4 Helping =)

[MoD]HAVOC

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » "AI follow Player" Script and more May 5, 2008 10:51 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hey,

at first i need a script (or any other workin way) to make AI´s follow the Player...
the second thing is a script wich resets the map when the Player dies...
can any1 help me?

ThX 4 responsing

MoD - Havoc

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to create custom physics Jul 2, 2007 06:24 AM (Total replies: 8)

yey plz
wat ive done: i made
-A frame
-markers that sourounds my model
-linked the makrer and the model to the frame
-export all to physics folder
-run it in tool

Now i cant open the created tag in guerilla

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to create custom physics Jun 30, 2007 09:45 AM (Total replies: 8)

Hello
can any one tell me how to do a custom physic?
for a smaler vehicle.
thx

msn: shd_Dark@hotmail.de
s-fire: shddark

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » weapon+new hud = dead weapon? Jun 27, 2007 08:40 AM (Total replies: 4)

sertch the weapon tags for red lines. If any tag is missing, guerilla will show it with red lines to the tag directory.
If the hud got the problem try this directory " weapons\plasma rifle\plasma rifle "

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 2 hunter beam sounds Jun 25, 2007 02:51 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey
primary i need the halo 2 hunter weapon beam fireing sound.
I dont know if any one got allredy the tags ore where i cant get them.
If some one got the tags ore informations where i can get them, tell me plz.

msn:shd_dark@hotmail.de
x-fire: shddark
ore just leave a Post

Time: Thu April 17, 2014 10:57 PM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website