A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Face
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 10, 2013 10:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Send me out...with a bang.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Face has contributed to 300 posts out of 469494 total posts (.06%) in 4,712 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Well, this was a pleasant surprise. Nov 10, 2013 10:17 AM (Total replies: 41)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Hi Face. Unlike some of you guys who left back then, I stuck around all jokes, good to see you.

Hey, Higuy! I wish I had stuck around. I can only imagine how much better I would've gotten by now. You're probably kicking all kinds of ass.
Edited by Face on Nov 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
Yes, this forum is still active but now it's almost completely filled with moronic attention whore children.

There's always been some, and there will always be some. You learn to live with it.
Edited by Face on Nov 10, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
We're getting more old people lately, yay.

Who you callin' old?
Edited by Face on Nov 10, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Well, this was a pleasant surprise. Nov 10, 2013 12:05 AM (Total replies: 41)

Thanks. That was actually supposed to be a joke, haha. I would love to re-learn that stuff, but I don't really have time anymore. Maybe someday I'll get back to it. Out of curiosity: What program do you use?

Halo CE General Discussion » Well, this was a pleasant surprise. Nov 10, 2013 12:00 AM (Total replies: 41)

Wow. Not only does this forum still exist, but it's still quite active. I used to pretty much live on these forums about five or six years ago. Earlier today I got to reminiscing about the good ol' days of Halo CE, and how Halo Maps used to be where I spent the majority of my time. And here it is, still alive and well.

That's about it -- just wanted to say hi to any of my old friends who might still be around. If anyone wants to teach me how to use 3DS Max, I could use some lessons -- I've forgotten everything.

Keep it fresh, Halo Maps. You guys are insanely good at what you do.

P.S. Dennis is the man.
P.P.S. Sorry for making an off-topic thread.
P.P.P.S. What maps are popular these days? Is Yoyorast still a thing?
Edited by Face on Nov 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » District 9. Halo Style Aug 22, 2009 11:23 AM (Total replies: 43)

I haven't seen this movie yet, but this sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure if I could be of any help, but just let me know if there's something I can do.

Halo CE General Discussion » Happy New Years HALOMAPS! Dec 31, 2008 08:46 PM (Total replies: 78)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mythril
Well, it's pretty sunny out.

Heh, made me lol.

Looking forward to a year of change for me.

...pledded? Do you mean my gamer tag? It's iRabbid.

Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Great game last night. Some more than others obviously.

Elephant sex FTW Anyone?

That's what that was? It all makes sense now...

Halo CE General Discussion » [IG] Intergalactic Morons Thread Dec 1, 2008 09:08 PM (Total replies: 145)

Wow, way to go guys. I looked at the http://nikon.bungie.org/ page today, but didn't get a chance to actually read it. You ruined the surprise a bit. =(
Really though, way to go.

Halo CE General Discussion » Chains Revised Holiday Contest Nov 28, 2008 09:41 PM (Total replies: 159)

That's fine. Just let me know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Chains Revised Holiday Contest Nov 28, 2008 09:33 PM (Total replies: 159)

I'm not very well known, but may I judge?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 26, 2008 09:47 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

The gold looks fake.

www.tutorialized.com has this tutorial on how to make Gold, Silver, and Copper materials using default scanline renderer

Yes, I followed that tutorial actually. I just thought the gold looked a bit dark. Bad move?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Nov 26, 2008 06:49 PM (Total replies: 14974)

Today I realized that I haven't modeled anything just for the heck of it in a while, so I decided to do just that. I made a quick model and played with the materials since I'm not used to them. This is what I got.

Nothing very impressive.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Night of the Covenant Redone. Oct 26, 2008 09:27 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Scrables_the_DeathDealer
Photoshop.

Still, I wish I could do that.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Night of the Covenant Redone. Oct 26, 2008 09:13 PM (Total replies: 16)

Your skills with whatever art program you use to make your images never cease to amaze me. Well done thus far.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps this week Oct 12, 2008 09:38 PM (Total replies: 20)

Considering I've gotten into the habit of completely ignoring the Halo CE Maps page, I appreciate something like this. Thought it's just an opinion, it's better than missing out on CE maps completely. I think I'll check a couple of them out. Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » A book I'm writing - Timeline Unknown Oct 12, 2008 08:19 PM (Total replies: 9)

I've noticed quite a few errors which I'm taking note of to put in a message in the guest book. If you don't have an editor you should look into one. If you have one... he/she may need some help.
Edited by Face on Oct 12, 2008 at 08:21 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » A book I'm writing - Timeline Unknown Oct 12, 2008 07:49 PM (Total replies: 9)

Although this isn't exactly the correct forum for this kind of topic, I'd like to take my hat off to you for a good idea. I've actually been thinking about doing a similar thing, but didn't want to post something off-topic. Anyway, if this topic isn't locked (which I hope Dennis won't do) by the time I finish reading what you have completed, I'll let you know what I think.

Halo CE General Discussion » comic team needed Oct 4, 2008 08:31 AM (Total replies: 7)

My opinion: I thinks it's a good idea. I'm actually making a comic book about the history of the forerunners, so kind of understand the desire. Done correctly and with the proper team, I think this could turn out nicely. Good luck.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Custom Edition Halo 3 Packs Oct 3, 2008 10:10 PM (Total replies: 68)

H3MT does kind of already own this territory. I don't see why we need to move in as well.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Ghosts of Onyx Answered Oct 1, 2008 08:50 PM (Total replies: 101)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

Quote: --- Original message by: Face
As for how old we are... does that really matter?
Edited by Face on Oct 1, 2008 at 08:34 PM

yes because if you are under 18, no one will fund or license anything you make
Edited by Advancebo on Oct 1, 2008 at 08:44 PM

Is this written somewhere or is it an assumption of some type? If there is actual evidence that this is a fact I'd be happy to consider it, otherwise I see no point in changing plans based on an assumption.

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 1:16 AM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website