A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: boberfrank
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 17, 2009 06:23 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: 011001110
Blunts R good

Post Statistics
boberfrank has contributed to 20 posts out of 469290 total posts (0.00%) in 4,579 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hi, i have a lot of skill with 3ds max modeling and decided that i might just want to do a project on halo custom edition (I am familiar with H.E.K. due to experience in the past...)
I would like to know if possible; how i would be able to have a vehicle drive a lot faster on a custom bitmap; not by selecting a material type (such as dirt or ice) in the shader file of the bitmap. Please inform me if anyone would know how to come about doing that. If able to in Halo 2, that is fine too.

I will make my own custom vehicles of course.

The idea of the project would be to express the usage of a (technology style) roadway system that would have "vehicle" drive much faster and have driving on dirt, grass, and rock at normal speeds.

P.S. If anyone would like help with 3d models or would like to colaborate video game levels orrr colaborate 3d animations...
Please contact me by (aim) FlashingHash

Thank you,
- Hasher (boberfrank)

Halo CE General Discussion » Wanna fix my weapon??? May 13, 2008 08:37 AM (Total replies: 9)

your lazy... do some math with the verticals.

Hello, i am Boberfrank, founder of Fmt (forbidden mapping team)
I would like to find some people who are interested in level design for halo but cannot map there selves. Those people are they ones with the great ideas. You wont be actually designing the levels but be in metting and share ideas and changes, then with compromise create a level with insured kickassity. If you are interested, add boberfrank to your friends list on xfire.

Some blah blah messages because writing correct is gai.

The job is basicaly just to have another head add to the idea pot. the mapping team is small and can map fine. its just ideas are lost. i need another opinion in map design that i can listen too rather then some random people saying jack about it " yea.... yea - its good, fun "

hi i'm high

yup, talk to me creative peoples

Halo CE General Discussion » Most Registered Users Online Nov 1, 2007 08:49 PM (Total replies: 77)

i am teh 50 yay
Edited by boberfrank on Nov 1, 2007 at 08:50 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » urban-beta-v3 is at halomaps???? Sep 11, 2007 10:34 PM (Total replies: 44)

Havent really seen the map but if u want xfire me boberfrank and im willing to help with anything and u dont even have to credit me. just check me out =)

Halo CE General Discussion » sigma1337 announcement map Sep 11, 2007 10:26 PM (Total replies: 254)

woah a sigma map that i saw a drawing of. i didnt feel like reading the whole post. neato im in sigma woot, i need to do somthing for it!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New space map im making. Sep 11, 2007 10:16 PM (Total replies: 73)

use light fitchures or whatever, they are fun

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » New space map im making. Sep 11, 2007 10:09 PM (Total replies: 73)

make sky roads all about the place

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » bungie error Sep 11, 2007 10:04 PM (Total replies: 15)

Ha ha that sucks balls, u got to use gurrila for this one. just check all the tags in cdropship and look for red letters and make sure all files are their. have fun. happy hunting.

Halo CE General Discussion » I uploaded two things but one bad Sep 11, 2007 09:54 PM (Total replies: 3)

kay thanks

By the way the map looks like this

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6582661]

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=6582662]

i just gave up on this map because im just going to make a better one. maby with some strangers who xfire me boberfrank because hmmm....
Edited by boberfrank on Sep 11, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » I uploaded two things but one bad Sep 11, 2007 09:44 PM (Total replies: 3)

I uploaded a map called boberhouse but it dosn't work so who ever dose that stuff can just trash that but boberfrank.map works. thank you

-boberfrank

Time: Sun August 25, 2019 5:36 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website