A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: flubear
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 18, 2007 03:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play:
Is there something on my head?

Post Statistics
flubear has contributed to 325 posts out of 469389 total posts (.07%) in 4,629 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max Old Trials Dec 18, 2007 03:53 PM (Total replies: 2)

Dude. You. Rock. I thought for sure they wouldnt exist anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max Old Trials Dec 18, 2007 03:46 PM (Total replies: 2)

A long time on this site there was a link to trial versions of 3ds max 5-9. If I remember correctly The Ghost was the one who provided the links. I haven't been on this site in a long time and I was wondering if they still exist?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Trouble in Sapien Jun 19, 2007 11:19 AM (Total replies: 6)

yeah that's what i was talking about, i had heard somewhere that if a section of your map isnt rendered at the same time as everything else, you cant teleport to it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Trouble in Sapien Jun 19, 2007 02:03 AM (Total replies: 6)

Good news, i tried it out and i actually can teleport from one section to another... it works just like it should. But it's still akward to work with in sapien, so id still like to fix the problem...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Trouble in Sapien Jun 19, 2007 01:53 AM (Total replies: 6)

Yeah i definatly think you're right, when I run tool to make the scenario it says 0 portals, 3 clusters. I'm just worried that I wont be able to teleport between sections or seem them in-game or something weird like that, and it's kinda difficult to add scenery when I can only see one peice at a time.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Trouble in Sapien Jun 19, 2007 01:42 AM (Total replies: 6)

First of all, I want to say hey to everyone again, ive been gone for a few months. But im back and i have a quick question...

So, while ive been gone i started a new mod, it's got one central playing area with two bases completetely outside that area. This isn't the first time ive done this, so averything is linked to the frame and all....

for some reason when i open up sapien I can see one area, like the main playing area, but the bases are missing. If i zoom to where the bases are supposed to be they magically apear but the area I was originally in disappears...

help?

lots and lots of custom weapons! but yeah nothing too powerful...ruins gameplay

i agree with geometric geek...small maps=better gameplay

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 10:11 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website