A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ReconUnit 415
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 18, 2008 03:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 13
What Games do you play: C++
Anyone know a doctor? I have a bit of a problem...

Post Statistics
ReconUnit 415 has contributed to 19 posts out of 469499 total posts (0.00%) in 4,677 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien wont open Jan 18, 2008 03:52 PM (Total replies: 5)

thanks 4 teh support but for some reason ahobo has the exact same problem and Ive reinstalled HEK 3 times. Ill try to reinstall HCE

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien wont open Jan 17, 2008 03:30 PM (Total replies: 5)

I am a complete noob but please help

sapien will open but when its done loading it closes

well, befor eI go to bed would you say 9000 strength is about the size of the cliffs?

Quote: --- Original message by: Rm860
i thought coldsnap was not made using a heightmap or displace

what I wanted to know was if it were a displace what would the strngth be.

-------------

I already toldyou, I dont have much time right now and I want to go to sleep feelign loike I got soemthing accomplished besides a box....

I know. I am planning on a few months but I just dont have much time right now and I want to get this part done ASAP.

once again... Im still downloading the software and I dont have the time

Im making my first map and I want to know the parameters and displacemtn strength on coldsnap so I could get the right idea of what size im looking at.

Anyway I'm here to know like if I was ganna create a map with cliffs all around the sides about the height of the cliffs u ahve to drive off of with the coldsnap warhogs (you know, not the mountains but the cliffs on the side) what would I put as the displacement strength. I dont want to have to go and test it 500 times to get it right.

please help me out.

oh and if you could get te parameters of coldsnap for me taht would be great too....

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What are the parameters of Coldsnap? Sep 21, 2007 12:17 AM (Total replies: 8)

Ohh Im creating it
I dont care how long it takes. I ahve a 3.6 GHz Pentium 4 processor and a ATI X2200

I sure I can do it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What are the parameters of Coldsnap? Sep 20, 2007 11:40 PM (Total replies: 8)

well then how the heell did they do it in the first place?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What are the parameters of Coldsnap? Sep 20, 2007 10:46 PM (Total replies: 8)

Im making a map in gmax and I want to know exaclty waht the parameters becasue I want it to be 3/4 the size

ty

*Recon out!

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 2:00 PM 328 ms.
A Halo Maps Website