A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Malevolence
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 25, 2010 07:55 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 23
What Games do you play: Anything that doesn't suck.
Blaaaargh! Gamertag: Sweet Tooth VII
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Malevolence has contributed to 1000 posts out of 469347 total posts (.21%) in 4,574 days (.22 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Texture thread Jun 14, 2010 05:00 AM (Total replies: 145)

Quote: --- Original message by: Cocaine
No , it's obviously the earth growing hair.

Yes, this is what I was going for.

Halo CE General Discussion » Texture thread Jun 14, 2010 02:43 AM (Total replies: 145)

Pretty crappy, but ehh.

Edited by Malevolence on Jun 14, 2010 at 02:47 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » look waht i found :D Jun 12, 2010 06:36 AM (Total replies: 17)

Quote: --- Original message by: olly12345
How does the reload work?
Video?

How does the reload work when you reload two magnums at the same time on Halo 2? Magic.

Halo CE General Discussion » look waht i found :D Jun 12, 2010 06:34 AM (Total replies: 17)

Wow, that's pretty badass. I wouldn't mess with him.

Halo CE General Discussion » Biped swap Jun 12, 2010 06:24 AM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: ahalonerd
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1921
can you just change the marines (& the spartans what replace some of the marines) into these Halo 2 marines? and if you could be screwed make use the marine with pouches & is there one with backpack? also if your really feeling energetic change the mc to h2 mc

(I really just want this so it like the halo 2 campain

Yeah, man. I've been waiting for someone to do this for a long time, I just didn't want to be the first one to post a request for it. I hope someone does it, I know I can't.
lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Texturing advice. Jun 12, 2010 05:28 AM (Total replies: 5)

I think messing around with an image editor is really fun. Just look around at sites like tutorialized.com for tutorials on GIMP and such. I use GIMP, even though I don't really ever texture, but I'm sure it would be really easy to once you get the hang of it, or even basic skills needed to. But the one thing I've noticed is you need to have plenty of layers and if you're using GIMP, you should become familliar with the Filters->Map->Make Seamless so that you can have a tileable image. Sorry for not exactly answering your question, OP, I'm not exactly sure on tutorials only on texturing but that's the best advice I can give you, just to get familiar with your favorite image editor, cheesy phrase, but it's fun and easy.

I finally try to get back into mapping and something stupid like this happens. Anyway, I'm in GIMP and I try to make a bitmap for a map, considering I'm still a n00b at all this, I go into GIMP and make the image and save it under the directory and all that, and when I go into it under anything else, the folders and files aren't even there. As shown in these pictures. It doesn't make a bit of sense to me, personally.

So, as you can see, they are there in GIMP, but not when I view it otherwise. And as you can see, my name is Tyler.

Halo CE General Discussion » I've been gone for a while Jun 2, 2010 01:00 PM (Total replies: 7)

And I'm sorry if this is a bad thread to post, but what maps and whatnot should I download? I've got a brandspankin'new laptop that can handle Halo CE way better than my old desktop could ever dream of, so now I'll be able to turn the graphics up on it and really experience all the hard work the mapmakers put into their creations. What's been big for about a year or two? haha.

Halo CE General Discussion » Gun Idea? May 31, 2010 12:25 PM (Total replies: 16)

I think you're all on crack.

Halo CE General Discussion » (WIP) Phi Jan 8, 2010 06:19 AM (Total replies: 9)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
It's Christmas colors.

Anyways I like the idea but is it necessary to have the numbers both on the gun and in the middle of the screen? And why don't they match?

This.

Halo CE General Discussion » wheres the sandytrap? Jan 8, 2010 06:17 AM (Total replies: 199)

Quote: --- Original message by: Disaster
The map just needs brighter lighting.

I agree.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle Help? Please im A Noob! Jul 1, 2008 02:34 PM (Total replies: 18)

Well having kornman00's will help you in the long run.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle Help? Please im A Noob! Jul 1, 2008 02:16 PM (Total replies: 18)

You have to first of all go into your tags folder, then the globals folder, and make a copy of your globals.globals tag. Name it globals2.globals if you like. Then open up your globals.globals tag in Kornman00's guerilla and go down to the vehicle list. Change, do not add, but change the existing vehicles to the ones you want to add to your map. You cannot have more than a variety of 6 vehicles without a script. Then you have to open sapien and spawn them how you like. Hope this helped.

all I can say is reinstall Halo or stop doing stuff that Bungie didn't intend you to do.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Is it possible? Jul 1, 2008 01:39 PM (Total replies: 2)

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that relates back to your globals. But you can edit your globals, just ALWAYS have a backup, never edit it and save if you don't have the original copy.

Halo CE General Discussion » Posting Images in messages Jul 1, 2008 01:35 PM (Total replies: 112)

When people donate money to the site and tell who they want to get banned and the virtual money gets put on their head, like a virtual bounty and by the end of it, whoever has the most money on their head gets permabanned.

lolz i r hijacking this threadz now.

You say that a lot. xD

I was thinking that too. Kinda like "Wow, that guys not the one worse off, this guy can't even tell blue from purple"

:o he's gonna eat the yellow one!

Time: Mon September 23, 2019 9:02 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website