A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: droop4
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 26, 2008 06:53 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo ce and costom, Nintendo Wifi
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
droop4 has contributed to 12 posts out of 469389 total posts (0.00%) in 4,576 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » QUICK Q Jan 26, 2008 06:53 PM (Total replies: 4)

thanks everyone!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » QUICK Q Jan 6, 2008 01:36 AM (Total replies: 4)

Is there a way to set the auto ban feature off completely?

if you cant, u know how the auto ban takes time each ban? say you get banned first for 5m then 1d and so on. Can I make it so it just takes seconds everytime?

Thing is i want to make something that would involve lots of betrays hence the q's. Thanks =]!

Halo CE General Discussion » im sick of dumb ppl!!! Dec 31, 2007 03:25 AM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: arbiter100
right click HaloCE or haloPC and click properties
and look for this
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition"

now add [space]-console
so it looks like this

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition" -console

start HaloCE

click the ~ to the left of 1(!)

EDIT:
then type sv_players
then sv_ban or sv_kick
Example: sv_ban 5

then they will get ban and also the ppl that u call "dumb" might be smarter than u r
sorry i haven't banned or kicked anyone for along time.. i think a year
Edited by arbiter100 on Dec 31, 2007 at 03:23 AM

TAHKS BOTH OF U =]

AND THEY MIGHT BE SMARTER, BUT THEY PISS ME OFF WITH THEIR DUMB CRAP

Halo CE General Discussion » im sick of dumb ppl!!! Dec 31, 2007 02:30 AM (Total replies: 10)

how can i ban ppl or kick them out?

thanks =]

Halo CE General Discussion » Cant see text Dec 1, 2007 04:34 PM (Total replies: 4)

When i join a game (both in combat E and custom E halo) i cant see any of the text... no "welcome droop4" not other ppl messages and "you killed ***/ *** killed you". :(

Does anyone know why and how i can fix the problem?

I appreciate the help! :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Quick question Jul 31, 2007 07:35 PM (Total replies: 1)

I got alldev just to see what was it like, and i deleted it. Know i try to play multiplayer and it only lets me play lan how can i fix that?

Thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax question Jun 17, 2007 04:46 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tarzan
I think what he wants is alt+scroll+move. holding alt while moving the mouse with the scroll wheel down is freelook in Max and Gmax
Edited by Tarzan on Jun 17, 2007 at 04:29 PM
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax question Jun 17, 2007 04:11 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Caboose117
Up key= start camera movement & move forward
Down key=move back
Right key=move right
Left key=move left
Shift+Up Key= Up
Shift+Down=Down
Look around=Left click + hold and move mouse around

This^^ is not sapien.

That is not sapien, that is 3ds Max, which is basically the same as gmax. Sapien is like movement in halo, W=forward, S=back, a=left, d=right, r=up, f=down. If gmax is completely different than 3ds, then im wrong, but i doubt that would be changed.

This ^^ is. The reason why i posted that is here:

Quote: --- Original message by: Rm860
thats sapien i think he means how to you turn the camera in gmax.

If you look at my first post, I stated how to do that. Except, what I posted was how I turn the camera in 3ds Max, because I have that and not gmax. I posted that under the assumption that 3ds and Gmax are basically the same, aside from the exporting and other minor things. So if my way does not work at all, then thats the reason. BTW, i tryed ctrl+middle mouse to rotate in 3ds, it only panned around the viewport and not rotated it. Do we understand each other now?

That doesn't work. Thanks though.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax question Jun 17, 2007 03:33 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Rm860
thats sapien i think he means how to you turn the camera in gmax.
Yes, that's what i mean. not the model, but the camera.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax question Jun 17, 2007 03:17 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: imannoyinglol
hold down your scroll wheel, or middle button, and move your mouse.

No, that's not what i mea... i want to be able to turn 360 degrees, not just move the map...

Like get inside what i've done, and look around it moving the "camera" (what im looking in the monitor) around. not the map itself, but the "camera" from one point being able to move it 360 degrees around.
Edited by droop4 on Jun 17, 2007 at 03:18 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax question Jun 17, 2007 03:11 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Necro
Use the scroll whell on your mouse.

that's zoom in and out, and if i click it it's just up and down/left and right

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax question Jun 17, 2007 03:03 PM (Total replies: 18)

Hey guys, just got gmax and im designing a little map. Everything is going pretty smoothly, just have one question... How do you move the camara around? Not as in the X, Y, or Z vertices, but as in moving it freely without altering those.

In other words, i want to move the camera, not the model itself.

Thanks!
Edited by droop4 on Jun 17, 2007 at 03:40 PM

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 10:13 PM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website