A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: RJ00125
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 28, 2009 10:37 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo, Sims 2, BF2142, GOW
Kill On!!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
RJ00125 has contributed to 269 posts out of 469494 total posts (.06%) in 4,621 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Woah. 4 Exceptions in one crash Oct 28, 2009 10:37 PM (Total replies: 2)

Well, obviosly you have an Access Error. Haha, I would help ya, but I dont have an ounce of knowledge about this stuff.

Halo CE General Discussion » Any hot girls here that are into mapping? Oct 28, 2009 10:32 PM (Total replies: 147)

I am honestly surprised that this thread has not been locked yet. Grow up people...

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 15, 2009 04:40 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Quote: --- Original message by: kev3344

Quote: --- Original message by: kev3344

my vehicle: http://fr.tinypic.com/r/2eb68oj/4 http://fr.tinypic.com/r/107vs76/4 ok now I learnt how to animate i'll animate it and tag it

I animated it but it doesn't work, sapien says:
the model 'vehicles\bmx\bmx' and the animation graph 'vehicles\bmx\bmx' don't match
the object 'vehicles\bmx\bmx' will not animate

what did I do wrong? I have all the sames markers and nodes and the same model.

Edited by kev3344 on Oct 15, 2009 at 04:37 PM

umm... I wouldnt even spend time animating that... that is frankly one of the worst models I have ever seen on this site

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 6, 2009 08:37 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Quote: --- Original message by: iizahsum
Kingfish makes good modern wepons

Wait... What? I hope you know all that kingfish does is look on turbosquid for models, or rips them from other games and all he does is tag them.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 21, 2009 11:31 PM (Total replies: 53)

Just a little update:

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 20, 2009 06:30 PM (Total replies: 53)

ok, this is weird, I opened up my max file, and whenever I rotate my camera around the model in perspective, the models dissapear and it just shows the box outlines, and my model looks like it has opacity to the material, but I have checked the materials....?

Halo CE General Discussion » Hey everybody I can 1337 speak! Sep 20, 2009 01:58 PM (Total replies: 21)

Quote: --- Original message by: Forge
Anyway I am a forge legend.

My god man, where has modesty gone in this world?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 19, 2009 09:07 PM (Total replies: 53)

I have added detail and some pipes, and I have added a observation room:

Edited by RJ00125 on Sep 19, 2009 at 09:09 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 19, 2009 08:57 PM (Total replies: 53)

lol, so basically a room with this in the center:

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 19, 2009 03:31 PM (Total replies: 53)

Yeah, details on the walls have been eating me alive, I have no ideas for them lol

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 19, 2009 03:28 PM (Total replies: 53)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5

Well how is 3/4 rooms and one corridor fun at all?
And why even have vehicles? It looks like a relatively small map.
Edited by UnevenElefant5 on Sep 19, 2009 at 03:25 PM

Please note that this is just a very small portion of the map.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Idk really (new level) Sep 19, 2009 03:20 PM (Total replies: 53)

Hey guys, heres a little something I have been working on, its based on the Titan in BF2142, and personally, I think I made it too much like the titan, but oh well.

The hanger has 2 pelicans, 2 pelican-ready scorpions and 4 pelican-ready warthogs.
Any and all crit is accepted and appreciated.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The Pelican Sep 19, 2009 03:15 AM (Total replies: 13)

The map you are looking for is called HotZone. Search it. It is open sourced, so you can rip the pelican tags and see how Ender did it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » ODST-style shield bar Sep 19, 2009 03:10 AM (Total replies: 14)

Quote: --- Original message by: BeachParty clan
(i have h3 odst so i know what im saying)

ummmmm....... yeah... unless you have godly powers, no you do not

Ok, im sorry, I worded that completely wrong, the average map maker cannot make new content. Thank you for pointing that out.

Hello. This is not a problem or question, but a statement. To prevent new threads that are not needed, I will solve all of your questions. As of now, you cannot create any custom content, other than bsp's, in H2V. This includes bipeds, vehicles, weapons, and other content. Until Kornman is done with his mod of the Halo 2 Editing Kit, we will not be able to do this. Please, do not make a new post asking about custom content. Thank you.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Pelican map Aug 8, 2009 04:07 PM (Total replies: 6)

Ok, the reason there are no flyable pelicans, is you CANNOT make ANY custom content in h2v except for bsp's

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Do I need to upgrade my computer? Aug 8, 2009 04:03 PM (Total replies: 19)

it looks like it is your video card. I would try getting a new one.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Graphics: Is this Possible? Aug 5, 2009 03:30 PM (Total replies: 25)

The problem with the bottom game is this. It is such an old game, it uses images for the players and the fp. Halo, of course, uses models. Your game = 2D FP Halo = 3D FP There is no way you can do it unless you mess with the bitmaps of the weapons.

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Jul 1, 2009 07:23 PM (Total replies: 4974)

awesome model, but the problem with it, which it did not go into H3 Multiplayer, its a "killtacular on wheels"

Time: Sat December 7, 2019 1:44 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website