A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: EJHailstorm
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 10:28 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
EJHailstorm has contributed to 917 posts out of 469503 total posts (.20%) in 5,238 days (.18 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » H2V Maps updates Jun 29, 2009 10:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

I too have had this problem, though I have only been waiting a week. I assume the maps are processed either at the same time as, or on an alternating schedule as, HCE.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Jan 27, 2007 03:07 PM (Total replies: 121)

11 members! : D. Things are coming along nicely at The Back Door. With the newest member we have been offered a team speak server for free. We will plan to use it during filming for easier communication. Adding to that, we also have a dedicated server which will be running with -A2A- maps. I've only requested 8 spaces on the server so far, but itís guarantied no lag past 16 people. I'm currently working on a new character list so new recruits know what parts have or have not been taken, but they are going fast.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Jan 12, 2007 05:30 PM (Total replies: 121)

Yes, thats because Icedragon changed the website adress.
http://thebackdoor.byethost9.com/ The forum is up too =O

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Jan 11, 2007 11:06 PM (Total replies: 121)

<bad slang>Yo, what up</bad slang>

So... I, "God", as dubbed by my freinds in A2A, am here to announce more good news! IceDragon has definately done his fair share of work in Dust to Dust, and has told us that he will have the filming version of North Galeton by this to next weekend. Also, he has permanently put his site "The Back Door" online. The layout is near final, and as I speak he is sleeping, but when he wakes up, he will start work on adding a forum. So, enjoy this sneak peak.

http://www.thebackdoor.byethost9.com/Index.html

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 16, 2006 10:44 AM (Total replies: 121)

Wow, more news...Well Icedragon is working on the Machinima's Website, so that will be great when it gets done, but unfourtunately that means he's juggleing map making and web designing. Slashrat just got word that He's going to have to wait to March or April to get a sattalite that's not loaded down with too many people. So for now He'll just use his friend's internet connection. I, on the other hand still dont have acess to xfire, but I'm working on a new theory, and i'll find out the results when ever IceDragon gets online. I belive all of ya'll recruits have gotten your copy of the script, though I know there are more recruits that are going to be voice actors, so SEND ME YOUR AUDITIONS!

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 8, 2006 07:52 PM (Total replies: 121)

did you shoot him down or do i have to tell him? Oh- get on gmail
Edited by EJHailstorm on Dec 8, 2006 at 07:53 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 8, 2006 07:11 PM (Total replies: 121)

well, how do all of you feel about getting MSN? eh? eh? jk...I wouldn't do that to ya'll, we are getting offtopic, lets just stick to the Dust to Dust topic and I'll try and fix my problem later. I just got an email from em1234 (sound department) and he wants to discuss us converting all the sound to 5.1 surround sound, how does that sound?

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 8, 2006 11:37 AM (Total replies: 121)

Nvm that wasn't it, justy installed opera and no dice =/

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 8, 2006 09:49 AM (Total replies: 121)

no luck yet with xfire, it seems that IE 7 could be interfering with it, and I have to unistall it, but i love IE 7 sooo much. =(

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 6, 2006 06:52 PM (Total replies: 121)

Ok xfire is still not working, and just so you know, My friends have been telling me through email that even though on my screen im not logged it, on theirs it shows me online. don't bother to talk to me, and please don't be offended if I don't reply considering I don't even know people are talking to me...

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 3, 2006 08:44 AM (Total replies: 121)

=D yeah what you said! Oh! the Email has been sent out! Reply, reply!!!
Edited by EJHailstorm on Dec 3, 2006 at 08:45 AM

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 3, 2006 07:37 AM (Total replies: 121)

well from when the idea started to when we released the trailer, that was about a year. I wouldn't call it delayed so to speak because in that time we were getting the script written and maps made. In better words: We were in production for over a year

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 2, 2006 05:59 PM (Total replies: 121)

Don't worry about it, we want to start going soon, but seeing as this series has been pushed back over a year, a few months wont hurt, anyway, i have recently discovered that I can't sign into xfire at all. any suggestions?

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Dec 2, 2006 07:52 AM (Total replies: 121)

Wow wolf, what time zone are you in?

In accordance to my promise, and since slashrat has doomed himself saying "we will probably start filming with the people we have" I will send out another email to all the recruits to which they will have to reply reply to before I give them the script. I'm not at my home PC right now so, look for the email sometime tonight (east standard) unless slashrat intercepts me.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Nov 30, 2006 07:18 AM (Total replies: 121)

Good news! Ice dragon got his internet back, and Slashrat is hopeing to have highspeed within 16 days.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Nov 24, 2006 08:26 PM (Total replies: 121)

lol, i love halogrid, can't wait to see this. And no I know ya'll hate it, but no specific dates, apparently the world is working against us so, just continue your daily life and we'll speak up when we have something important to say, lol.

and just incase you didin't see our wall paper -

Edited by EJHailstorm on Nov 24, 2006 at 08:41 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Nov 18, 2006 09:25 AM (Total replies: 121)

Unfourntunately, Slashrat's Highspeed internet is now coming sometime in December instead of a week ago. Also Ice dragon is having a bit of problems with his internet, so we haven't been able to communicate with him for about two weeks. We can't start filming until we have a highspeed internet camera man WITH greenscreen knowledge and a map to film on, along with that only two people out of twelve replyed to the general message of sending their files. But we dont need nearly that many people to do the first episode, so if i haven't gotten you info send it to hailstorm2991@yahoo.com.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Nov 1, 2006 10:35 PM (Total replies: 121)

I didint mean camera man, but nexus wants to be one. I meant all the stuff that you couldn't normaly let other do becasue of the long file transfer times.

on another hand,

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=3506

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Oct 25, 2006 04:31 PM (Total replies: 121)

Hey its understandable... Beisdes your the one who mispells stuff on xfire!

Back on topic, as i type I am trying to put in my head to remember to add your name to the list when I'm done typeing this. And I hope you are glad to hear slashrat's parents are supposed to call their local highspeed IP today, which should if they follow through with it make it much easier to transfer files between the masses, taking the editing work off of him and making him more able to distribute maps.

General Machinima Discussions » Dust to Dust Oct 22, 2006 04:35 PM (Total replies: 121)

Ok for the convenience, of everyone on the team including me, I'm compileing a directory for all A2A members, If you have offered your services to the team, then please send your xfire & or msn username (specify which), your current nickname, your email, and the position you want to acheive or already have (actor, voice actor, ect.) to hailstorm2991@yahoo.com. Please make the subject Dust to Dust, or else i will assume it is spam and i will delete the email with out reading it. Look forward to getting your name on the list and officialy on the Ashes to Ashes team.

Time: Mon December 9, 2019 11:47 PM 437 ms.
A Halo Maps Website