A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: DG Jin
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 08:09 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: halo,rockman,sonic,SRW
May the lulz be strong in you
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
DG Jin has contributed to 188 posts out of 469454 total posts (.04%) in 4,568 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies (Gametype) Apr 17, 2009 08:09 PM (Total replies: 48)

Nazi Zombies? Sure is Hellsing in here.

Itīs quite a decent game but it has it's issues.

Halo CE General Discussion » What's your favorite diolog in Halo? Oct 18, 2008 05:06 AM (Total replies: 96)

"Grenade!!" followed by panicking grunts running straight back to there elite buddy's who then all get blown sky high

Halo CE General Discussion » anyone got any ideas for vehicles/guns? Aug 27, 2008 03:28 PM (Total replies: 76)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jargon

How about something new? Something different and exciting? Why not plunge into to the 6Dof type of gameplay?Maybe try to make one of these?:
Edited by Jargon on Aug 26, 2008 at 09:09 PM

Instead of repeating someone else's work, try doing something new! Use old concept art to recreate cool things!
Edited by Jargon on Aug 26, 2008 at 09:10 PM

Thats actually already on halomaps I found it the other day forgot it's name though I'll try to dig it up later (had to delete my tags and HEK due to a data corruption bug) iirc I was searching under 'space' as a quota

Halo CE General Discussion » what happend the last 3 months? Aug 25, 2008 12:32 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: gamegodlazy

yeah well next weeks vrijday is when i coem back in holland en no in cincinatti is the place where i'm at

so idk if i have acces to a computer after today

so on 5th of september i will be back if i dont have acces to a pc

by the way

why make a topic bout meh?
Edited by gamegodlazy on Aug 25, 2008 at 11:35 AM

you always mix dutch and english together?
(welkom terug van vakantie :P)

Halo CE General Discussion » Official Grahpics Card Discussion Aug 25, 2008 11:19 AM (Total replies: 142)

Quote: --- Original message by: aklass
Recommended Cards for spv2 60 fps and up
Intel:
DON'T I REPEAT DON'T EVEN TRY TO RUN SPV2 WITH THESE THINGS

I have nothing else so I'll let you know how much Frame rate a 1 gig + Intel chipset gives (My bet is 9~11) that aside if I had free picks anything with dedicated ram starting from 128 and up >_> (I'm not picky I just hate lag)

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] SFV-314C Stingray Aug 23, 2008 04:10 PM (Total replies: 49)

shooting at the bloody thing for an hour to get your shields down to one with that golden pistol sure was fun XD hope you fixed it so that it can actually hit me this time (kept jumping over his guass shots) anyways it flies like a LS only more sensitive and smoother :3 good job nugga glad to see you finally finished it, and it's a major improvement over the very first one.

69 although I have no clue what half of them are

Halo CE General Discussion » 1.08 Official No-CD Patch Released! Aug 10, 2008 11:12 AM (Total replies: 71)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
and aimbots, and alldev, and devtrainers
Edited by Advancebo on Aug 7, 2008 at 01:57 PM

if you read the damn thing it said they didn't bother to go against aimbots cause thats an arms race they didn't want to do for such an old game

Halo CE General Discussion » 2 Question about Halo Ce Game Modes Jul 6, 2008 06:34 AM (Total replies: 3)

1 - ask them in game rules tend to change person to person.
2 - usually people just go type text then act as if it was a movie (a retarded one 90% of the time might I add)

Halo CE General Discussion » Official Grahpics Card Discussion Jun 14, 2008 08:49 AM (Total replies: 142)

Quote: --- Original message by: spike
Quote: --- Original message by: Extinction_Rox
Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 i know it sucks

better than an integrated intel chipset, which is what i have

I have that -.- snow grove buildings look like play doh to me -___-

Halo CE General Discussion » hey guys look what i've been working on... Apr 16, 2008 08:02 AM (Total replies: 14)

I saw holes in thar ar .___. you mind closeing those?

Halo CE General Discussion » The Best Luck You ever had... Apr 16, 2008 07:59 AM (Total replies: 72)

last night I'm flying around runway in my banshee I set it down enter the secret room just before I exit it someone fires the Nuke I wait for the explosion to dissapear I come outside my banshee comes down <_< on my head XD

Halo CE General Discussion » The Best Luck You ever had... Apr 15, 2008 12:29 PM (Total replies: 72)

I has this thing called the randomers luck (also known as dumb luck) everytime I get a sniper the 3'd shot will always hit something and that's also when I don't even aim .___. offcourse the 4'th will miss and my enemy (if still alive) repays me by snipeing me in return

Halo CE General Discussion » The Official Sandtrap HCE Remake Apr 6, 2008 06:43 AM (Total replies: 405)

you rang? and yes I've tried it before it ate the player >_> ask selentic for feedback he was there during most of the tests

Halo CE General Discussion » No Ammo! Apr 1, 2008 02:17 PM (Total replies: 7)

set it up as netgame equipment?

now where did I put my /b/ :/ ah here it is.
also /m/ seems willing to send a few annons /b/ is currently in tohou mode again <_<
Edited by DG Jin on Apr 1, 2008 at 01:13 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Arteen Mar 22, 2008 09:54 AM (Total replies: 29)

I kinda liked Vestige witht the exception off weapons like the super needler wich shoots like 8 in 1 shot O_o

Halo CE General Discussion » Bune complete! Mar 18, 2008 02:20 AM (Total replies: 61)

Now now childeren all behave and play nice with one another, Highguy looks like a decent playable map, but as the smelly has stated it looks a bit boxy you might want to watch that in ur next map.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » When should I add my bases? Mar 17, 2008 01:46 PM (Total replies: 15)

make them hover .1 over your floor of the bsp or something?

Time: Fri November 15, 2019 9:49 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website