A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: tufferred
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 2, 2011 06:51 PM
Interests: Computes, 3D modeling and Animation, Swimming
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play: Halo, Half-Life 2, Halo 2
Smile! Life could be worse!
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
tufferred has contributed to 217 posts out of 469461 total posts (.05%) in 4,560 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » help me out here Dec 2, 2011 06:51 PM (Total replies: 5)

Does it have something to do with your antivirus?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Joy for the Holidays! Dec 2, 2011 06:47 PM (Total replies: 27)

Awesome! Thanks! Merry Christmas!

I'd like for it to have an inside too, its for a city like map, kind of like New york :)

Yeah just plain glass, I too, am sorry that I can't give a better description of what i'm trying to do ha ha

I really don't know, i know that after you click it your supposed to choose a black grey or white color for the transparency...I think.

I've watched 2 tutorials on how to do it and they both say to click on a face icon or something to make a mask I think, I don't know what button they are talking about since they were using an older version of Photoshop. Thanks for any help in advance!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to light an indoor map? Dec 1, 2011 10:56 AM (Total replies: 3)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Glass Problem Dec 1, 2011 03:42 AM (Total replies: 3)

I knew I was forgetting something, thanks alot!!! You're awesome!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Glass Problem Dec 1, 2011 03:29 AM (Total replies: 3)

I don't know if i'm making the glass right in 3ds max or what but my glass make the container inside walls of my container invisible!
Any help?
Is there anyway to make glass a plane instead of selecting polygons and adding the bitmap to that?

ok thanks! I added you :)

....I figured out how to set the shader up thanks for all your help everyone! :)
Edited by tufferred on Dec 1, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to light an indoor map? Nov 30, 2011 01:34 PM (Total replies: 3)

I've tried add light devices and rerunning radiosity but that really didn't help...what do I do?

Thanks for fixing the picture, yes i know how to compile bitmaps, and i can probably figure out how to refrence stuff now

lol i couldnt find out how to do the shader stuff i'm getting back into all this stuff and I know i've done it before, I just can't remember... :(

Edited by tufferred on Nov 29, 2011 at 11:55 PM

Can I have just a little more help?
Edited by tufferred on Nov 30, 2011 at 12:20 AM

How would I do that?

What am I doing wrong?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien and ahobo error Nov 29, 2011 10:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

it is avast i too uninstalled avast and installed avg and it works again...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How to add glass to maps? Nov 29, 2011 09:06 PM (Total replies: 0)

I've searched both the forum and google and have only found a video that for some stupid reason doesnt work with vlc!

I just want to know how....please...

While waiting I've gotten the video to work so I'll see what I can do...Thanks anyway! :)

Edited by tufferred on Nov 29, 2011 at 11:00 PM

I've been able to get glass in my map, but its completely invisible, how do I add the color I want to it?
Edited by tufferred on Nov 30, 2011 at 01:58 AM

...nevermind i figured it out....GOOD NEWS! I have glass! ha ha
Edited by tufferred on Nov 30, 2011 at 02:13 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » glass, and vehicle animations Nov 29, 2011 08:35 PM (Total replies: 4)

I too, want to know how...I don't know what sleepy said either...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » sapien and ahobo error Nov 29, 2011 10:32 AM (Total replies: 6)

Hi, I am also having this problem, do you know how avast is causing this? I like avast...

wouldn't that just make me a passenger?

ya and i looked at the seats and i also exported it to 3ds and everything looked good.

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 1:47 AM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website