A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: aDirtyShisno213
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 09:24 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo CE.
ohai der
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
aDirtyShisno213 has contributed to 196 posts out of 469458 total posts (.04%) in 4,532 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 13, 2010 09:24 PM (Total replies: 181)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
So far Halo reach looks pretty goddamn meh. we already know the story bungie, read " The Fall of Reach", a book based of your own game.
You uh...you know that almost nothing in that book is going to be in this game, right?...

The game revolves around the fall of reach from another perspective, its not like we dont know the overall story already though. Its a stupid idea, and half the crap they've put into the game isn't canon. There just milking the game. I like bungie, I like there engine, and I like Halo, but seriously, what the hell are they thinking.
Honestly, who are you to decide what is and isn't canon? Bungie invented the damn fiction, they can do what they want.

Don't be afraid of change.

Halo CE General Discussion » wheres the sandytrap? Jan 14, 2010 11:59 PM (Total replies: 199)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Why is it so hard for people to wait?
I'm not really complaining about anything, but this does bring up something I've been thinking about with this place.

Nothing ever gets finished. People make these giant threads and hype up their map, but it never gets done. It just gets pushed back and back, then eventually it just gets forgotten.

The only people who don't really do this is CMT, as far as I've seen.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Dec 19, 2009 03:56 PM (Total replies: 813)

Answer to your dreams, etc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why the hell is johnson in Halo ODST? Sep 25, 2009 06:50 PM (Total replies: 123)

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
The only reason people are sore about the price was because they said it was just going to be an expansion at first.

People, Bungie has said this too many times, the game was switched from an expansion to a FULL DEVELOPED GAME, with a few engine modifications. Get it through your skulls. It's only called Halo3: ODST for licensing agreements. Every company has to pay the publisher a certain sum for a title and Bungie got a good price for it.
This. And Bungie doesn't do pricing. Rage at Microsoft for that. Not that they'll listen.

-.-

Halo CE General Discussion » Why the hell is johnson in Halo ODST? Sep 23, 2009 11:10 PM (Total replies: 123)

It wasn't canon. That wasn't the legendary ending. The real ending is before the credits.

It was just an extra, akin to the Johnson seen at the end of Halo CE legendary.

My God, you'd think this would be obvious.

Also, ODST is more than worth the money. You people haven't played it. My friends and I are going through the campaign for the third time and having a blast. We were also going through firefight getting high scores, and the entire afternoon went by super fast.
Edited by aDirtyShisno213 on Sep 23, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3: ODST, New Engineers, Images Sep 11, 2009 09:42 AM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: Nexus Halo
Quote: --- Original message by: aDirtyShisno213

Wow, I came on this site not expecting spoilers, thanks.
Edited by aDirtyShisno213 on Sep 9, 2009 at 09:07 PM

Maybe you should read the thread title. It say's Images meaning there's going to be Halo 3: ODST images hints spoilers. Your own fault for not being smart.
Well, the title can mean many things. It can mean he's trying to put ODST engineers in Halo CE, or it could mean that he has one screenshot of an engineer, not a whole thing with subtitles and everything.

Also, way to be an ass.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3: ODST, New Engineers, Images Sep 9, 2009 09:07 PM (Total replies: 64)

Wow, I came on this site not expecting spoilers, thanks.
Edited by aDirtyShisno213 on Sep 9, 2009 at 09:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » HCE: ODST, a mini campaign. Sep 1, 2009 11:28 PM (Total replies: 351)

I'll be looking forward to it.. There's not really anything I'd know how to help with.

Really hope you get the help you need, this'll be the first custom campaign with an actual story.

Halo CE General Discussion » NXE Themes-UnOffical Topic For all NXE Themes Aug 14, 2009 10:07 PM (Total replies: 46)

Wow, the box on the Halomaps one has got to be the most creative thing I've ever seen.

This thread is now 100% awesome.

So is this ever going to come out? It's been almost a YEAR, and it's hardly half done. :/

Halo CE General Discussion » Create your own rifles ONLNE! Aug 10, 2009 05:58 PM (Total replies: 251)

Awesome.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 6, 2009 04:35 PM (Total replies: 786)

Weapons:
-Pistol is awesome, though it needs a tiny bit more range, imo.
-SMG is perfect, I thought I was the only one who knew about the unfolding stock! :D
-Everything else is pretty well done.

The new areas are REALLY confusing. The flashlight seems to only light up your gun, so it was incredibly hard for me to get through the service corridors as they were all pitch black. It was even worse fighting in there. :(

I kinda wanted to drive those hogs.. :D

Marines seemed to just stand around, I only interacted with them when I killed them for ammo.

That's all I can think of for now.

EDIT: Oh and sometimes, I don't know if it's just my computer.. but things seemed to go in slo-mo sometimes... And I didn't have slo-mo on.
Edited by aDirtyShisno213 on Aug 6, 2009 at 04:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 3, 2009 03:09 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: AlwinRoth

well some people probably use their wii's or iphones.

That's no excuse.
You're one to talk. I remember when you first joined, you posted like that. You also kissed a lot of ass. :/

Wow, you guys make it sound hard. All you have to do is go into any game, reload, pause during the animation, go into third person, then back into FP, and it'll be centered.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Jul 21, 2009 11:42 PM (Total replies: 2917)

I wouldn't leak anything. Though I doubt I'll get to beta. Anyway you people really need to stop bugging people over betas. A beta is supposed to be for feedback, not for people to just leak and play for fun.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP]Halo CE: Helljumpers [Official thread] Jul 19, 2009 03:53 PM (Total replies: 40)

You guys should try to make some new/customized weapons. IE: How Halo 3 ODST has modified SMGs and M6Cs, you should try making a stripped down sniper, assault rifle, or shotgun. You know, something lighter weight, smaller, easier to carry, and specialized for the situation with suppressors and stuff. Something useful for an ODST.

Just my two cents. :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Jul 17, 2009 07:48 PM (Total replies: 2917)

Epic. Posting on Bungie.net! :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Reach for PC? Jun 16, 2009 10:24 PM (Total replies: 65)

I voted and posted. You guys have no idea how bad some people are on that site.

You think Halomaps is bad? This place is Heaven compared to some of the idiots on Bnet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Prepare To Drop... brix Jun 2, 2009 02:40 PM (Total replies: 204)

ODST takes place during Halo 2, after the mission "Metropolis" where Regret does the slipspace jump to Delta Halo.

Huur.

Halo CE General Discussion » Prepare To Drop... brix Jun 2, 2009 12:17 AM (Total replies: 204)

Quote: --- Original message by: wesman
Quote: --- Original message by: Lone Warrior

Look at the character on the far left in the Halo:Reach picture on Bungie's site. It looks like an Elite.

And yeah, do want this game, but most likely will only get it for the Reach beta.

E1: And I dont think Dennis will mind as long as there isn't more than 1 topic to do with ODST and/or Reach in the front page at any one time. In other words, exactly what happened when HaloWars was being discussed alot.
Edited by Lone Warrior on Jun 1, 2009 at 06:10 PM
That's a spartan. The rest are marines
They're all ODSTs. THere are no Spartans in ODST that we know of yet.

Also,
Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

Anyways, I preordered ODST today, I put a $20 deposit on it.

lol, I found a modeling/smoothing error on the pistol used on Halo 3 ODST (M6C, Halo 1 Pistol)

Look at the left side of the gun. Its near the end barrel.
Edited by Advancebo on Jun 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Where did you get that screenshot? The pistol looks awesome.

Time: Sun November 17, 2019 7:02 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website