A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: jjwk544
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 19, 2009 02:06 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 3 1/2
What Games do you play:
That's Right, I'm Back. Again.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
jjwk544 has contributed to 445 posts out of 464918 total posts (.10%) in 4,760 days (.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Space map Dec 19, 2009 02:06 PM (Total replies: 30)

You wouldn't be able to sync everything. +Lag.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installing HEK+ on Vista. Dec 18, 2009 08:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thanks, i thought ctrl+shift+f9 disabled desktop decomposition but i guess not.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 ragdoll physics? Dec 18, 2009 07:59 PM (Total replies: 60)

You would have to completely revamp the entire halo ce engine by the time you did that, it would no longer be hce.

Halo CE General Discussion » Installing HEK+ on Vista. Dec 18, 2009 07:58 PM (Total replies: 4)

Well i didn't have the most updated version i guess oops lol. But with this one, i do not have the tag extraction window, and i cannot open any drop down menus because it causes HEK+ to crash on Vista. Any fixes?

Halo CE General Discussion » Installing HEK+ on Vista. Dec 18, 2009 04:51 PM (Total replies: 4)

When i try to run HEKPlusSetup.exe it tells me to install .NET Framework 1.1.4322, Vista comes stock with .NET 3.5, I am still unable to install it however, i tried reinstalling .NET framework, but i still get the same error. I've ran it before previously on this same laptop, however i was unfortunate and my hard drive crashed so I lost all my files, I still have the same specs and the same OS. Has anyone else had this error on Vista? How did you fix it?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Debug.txt is missing Aug 17, 2009 09:49 AM (Total replies: 2)

alright, thanks, ya im on vista, i havent been mapping in a while, and i got a new computer that runs on vista, and everything s different =/

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Debug.txt is missing Aug 17, 2009 09:38 AM (Total replies: 2)

im trying to fix a sapien error but i don't have debug.txt. i even searched my entire computer for it and found nothing.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem Installing HEK Aug 17, 2009 09:09 AM (Total replies: 7)

do you have HCE installed? if you don't it will not work. Check the HCE directory (C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition) for the two programs, Sapien and Guerilla.

yeppers

Halo CE General Discussion » Community Growing? Mar 10, 2008 09:03 PM (Total replies: 36)

not many people know about HCE. i was looking at mods for PC and found HCE.

thank you, add me on xfire, jjwk747.

i will need a good modeller to make liberty island. people to model buildings a someone to make nice textures. please join this project and help me out!

Halo CE General Discussion » could not something the direct 3D Mar 9, 2008 04:13 PM (Total replies: 2)

this is what it says when i try to ply HCE. it worked yesterday but now today it dosent. it starts out on the loading screen where its checking ur maps and then for like 20min it stays then it says that. HELP!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need a scripters help. Mar 9, 2008 01:00 PM (Total replies: 25)

ummmmmmm. what?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need a scripters help. Mar 8, 2008 11:22 PM (Total replies: 25)

Quote: --- Original message by: bobbysoon
add a line something like this:

(global effect boom "vehicles\scorpion\shell explio...")

and use 'boom' in the script
??????????? 7r4n5l4t3r pl0x

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need a scripters help. Mar 8, 2008 08:58 PM (Total replies: 25)

so i did that and compiled now i got an error.

[mortarfires1 line 2] this is not a reference to an effect tag.: vehicles\scorpion\shell explio...
recompiling scripts after scenarios were merged.
[mortarfires1 line 2] this left parenthesis is unmatched.: (script continuos mortarfires1

well the only fix i can give takes out half the error. open the actor varient files in guerilla go down to the equipment field, delete the link thats in it. hope that helps .

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » halo 2 scarab war Mar 8, 2008 08:40 PM (Total replies: 11)

why is it locked up? WHO PUT IT IN JAIL!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

last time i did it i used HAX and some other program, but the model_animation didn't work. This is how i got my animatable skeleton. i imported the cyborg (or whatever biped im using) using the gbxmodel importer i checked the boxes for the import biped nodes as bones or w/e. is this wrong? HELP!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Changing Scenario name? Mar 8, 2008 12:52 PM (Total replies: 8)

rename the scenario, the BSP, and the scenario's folder, then in guerilla open ur scenario and then at the bottom change the BSP to the new renamed BSP.

Time: Fri July 10, 2020 9:45 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website