A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Necromas
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 29, 2007 08:26 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Necromas has contributed to 10 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 5,102 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: selentic
Quote: --- Original message by: Necromas
This is really odd, I can't even find someone who's had a similar problem! Help me please?

Strange, I was able to find someone with exactly the same problem.

They said something about using the ingame browser to download it, no clue what that means though, since I dont play H2 :D

http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=12451

Unfortunately, that is not the same problem, I have downloaded maps both manually and using the ingame browser, and not a single one shows up, some of them have also been there since early september so it's not a wait for them to show up issue.

Well, the title pretty much explains it. I can play user created maps, I can host games, but it doesn't list any of the user created maps I have when I host a game.

I know the maps are in the right folder, please do NOT blow me off and give the link saying where to put your map files.

This is really odd, I can't even find someone who's had a similar problem! Help me please?

I know the maps are properly installed, hell I've even played them in other peoples games, but whenever I create my own game it limits me to the maps that come with the game, help?

Time: Wed August 21, 2019 7:41 PM 171 ms.
A Halo Maps Website