A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: darkhunter
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 26, 2009 07:20 PM
Location: I have no clue, but there are zombies surrounding me
Interests:
Your Age: NO-ONE CARES
What Games do you play: alot of them
that's it! Im bringing out the BIG guns!

Post Statistics
darkhunter has contributed to 31 posts out of 469511 total posts (.01%) in 4,536 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 21, 2009 04:33 PM (Total replies: 14974)

ok srsly hao teh f*ck do you do this?!?!?!?

Halo CE General Discussion » Flashlight/lights-out map Sep 20, 2009 09:24 AM (Total replies: 17)

do it yourself if
Quote: Why does no one want to do it? Everyone else busy/lazy now that school has begun? Its not that extensive a mod to make, compared to other ones (I think, since I don't make mods myself.)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » making things Sep 16, 2009 05:25 PM (Total replies: 0)

i was wondering if anyone could help me use 3ds max to make basic things. its impossible almost :s

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 15, 2009 08:00 PM (Total replies: 14974)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEB-Wreq6bc
put that gun in halo.
do
eet
nao

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 12, 2009 07:10 PM (Total replies: 14974)

what program is that you are using for the animation and modeling

hey can i join ur team as a beta tester?

Halo CE General Discussion » lf rp? Sep 12, 2009 07:40 AM (Total replies: 4)

really? its pretty popular.
oh well

Halo CE General Discussion » i need help Sep 11, 2009 09:25 PM (Total replies: 3)

edit:
the gamespy thing didn't work
:(

Edited by darkhunter on Sep 12, 2009 at 07:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » lf rp? Sep 11, 2009 09:14 PM (Total replies: 4)

the title says it all: lf rp
i cant tell you how much i owe halo for teaching me how to rp
but when i go back and look...there are no rp's.
it bothers me, cuz back in the good old days there were alot of rps. now there are none.
i have some good rp maps
-------------------------------------------RP MAPS--------------------------------------------------
-Hotzone
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1810
-Extinction
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2040
-RPG 4 test alpha
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4203
-RPG Beta 4
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2443
-RPG beta 4-4
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3322
-RPG beta 5
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3926
-Downflow
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2052
at the moment thats all i can think of ._.
ill add more later

Edited by darkhunter on Sep 11, 2009 at 09:16 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Anyone wanna help me? Sep 11, 2009 08:51 PM (Total replies: 7)

ill beta test
email me
add me on msn
SWCnik@hotmail.com
SWCnik@gmail.com
or pm me

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » "The Game Has Closed Down" Sep 11, 2009 08:48 PM (Total replies: 23)

i have the same error, except i actually bought my game.

Halo CE General Discussion » i need help Sep 11, 2009 08:46 PM (Total replies: 3)

ok so when i try to join a game, it waits for awhile and then says "this game has closed down."
i go back to the list and the game is still there. i don't think its a problem with ping, because my ping was 125. can anyone help me? if you can, thanks a bunch :D

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Mar 23, 2008 12:00 PM (Total replies: 271)

holy crap this topic is like 5 months old!!!!!!! so....... im bumping it ^^

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Nov 19, 2007 01:11 PM (Total replies: 271)

Quote: --- Original message by: HALO RULES
On the map A30multi there is a secret room. It has got flamethrowers that shoot longsword nukes in it.
TO GET TO IT:
1. Find a banshee.
2. Go to the base where there is a cliff that if you step off of it you will fall to your death.
3. In the banshee, fly down this cliff. Keep on flying down until you see a room, that looks like the weapon storage part in the first single player level of Halo.
4. Fly into it and get out of your banshee.
5. Pick up one of the flamethrowers.
6. Go through the teleporter (or door, I can't remember) and you will be teleported bck to dry land. Or you could just take the banshee.

On the map Hotzone, there are two secret rooms just several metres apart.
TO GET TO IT:
1. Go to the ground base and grab a jet.
2. Turn 180 degrees from the jets stationary position and fly up the cliff.
3. Once you get to the top fly forward and down the other side of the cliff.
4. If you fly left abit you should see an area of land.
5. Land on the land and choose to go to one of the rooms:
#The room on the right holds lots of weapons
#The room on the left holds several warthogs with gun turrets that shoot missiles and bullets
6. Go through the teleporter in the rooms to be teleported back to the ground base.
NOTE: In the room with the warthogs there is a special teleporter which you can drive your warthog into.

Hope This Helps.
It probably will.
Edited by HALO RULES on May 31, 2007 at 01:26 PM

actually they are no secret. there is a teleporter for each in the in the flying base. plus, there is a secret room, but all i no about it is that it is where the guys you kill to make it dark are there is a switch, and you drive thru it with a peli, and i dont no anything else because i wasnt the one driving, [M4]Sniper was so, and there is a switch which if you press it,it spawns a flamethrower warthog, it looks like a black warthog with a flamethrower mounted on a stick, that shoots like a flamethrower, the switch for it is somewhere in the exterior of the flying base, and you have to take a jet up to where (about) the bridge is and get out and explore. whoo! that was long seeya later!

PS if anyone knows [M4]Sniper send me a private msg
Edited by darkhunter on Dec 11, 2007 at 02:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Sep 7, 2007 06:30 PM (Total replies: 271)

Quote: --- Original message by: supersniper
Well since it's bumped anyone have any secrets to share??

wats bumped mean lol

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » please make somthing Sep 3, 2007 08:03 AM (Total replies: 13)

well. it would be like a normal life except the MCs will all be shootig and nobody cares

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Aug 23, 2007 02:48 PM (Total replies: 271)

where is message 149 when i post this it will say message 148 out of 149 what the heck where is 149??????????

Quote: --- Original message by: Rexhunter99
Well I was working on my level when I thought about all the H2 myltiplayer maps but we have absolutely no H2 campaign maps.
We have all this talent and all these tags but yet why hasn't anyone tried?
Yes I know it would be extremely dificult but once we have all the tags and the basic levels down then we could really own in HaloCE.

I have started to make and collect as many H2 tags as possible and it is going well so far.
Here is a list of complete tags:
Dual SMG
Engineer Grunt (Green)
Major Sentinel (Gold with blue beam)
Sentinel Beam weapons
H2_elites.
Covie_carbine (needs sound tags though)
Dual Magnums
Magnum
Ghost (Boost)
Wraith
Warthog (LAAG, new multimap and speed values)
H2_masterchief (perfecting colours)
EnergySword (so far elites use+drop but when chief picks it up nothing happens)
Brute Shot
Shotgun
Plasma Rifle
Spectre (the elite.model_animations tags are set up to use them when I have the .vehicle)
etc.
Update:12/6/07
Sentinel Beam weapons almost perfect.
Energy sword now usable!
FloodCombats now explode when hit by an energy sword(H2 style!)
Ai drive warthogs (nooby stuff)
Plasma rifles now sound like H2 plasma rifles.

ok time to form a list:
Beta Testers:
[Leader] TheHappyGrunt
Rexhunter99
HALO_RULES
Jinto_Lin

Programmers:
Rexhunter99

Graphics:
Rexhunter99

Support:
Orange Geko

Map designers:
GMax5

H2 reference guides:

Sounds:

anyone is ledgible for a place in the team list.
Anyone who helps will be in the credits.

sorry if my posts are hard to understand but i cant use punctuation on the laptop its just to hard.

I want to see a H2 map and maybe be a part of it, I may be a newbie but I am good with .tags and am enthusiastic when it comes to H2.

Maybe we can form a Team? maybe we could call it H2_campaign team or sumthin.
Edited by Rexhunter99 on Jun 11, 2007 at 08:12 PM
Edited by Rexhunter99 on Jul 4, 2007 at 03:38 AM
Edited by Rexhunter99 on Jul 4, 2007 at 03:39 AM
Edited by Rexhunter99 on Jul 22, 2007 at 11:23 PM

i wanna beta test for it

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » please make somthing Aug 19, 2007 05:35 PM (Total replies: 13)

who tinks it would be kool if someone made map with working stoplights, ai with cars so youd have to stay in the right lane and ai citizens using crosswalks? that would be the coolest realistic map
plus you could go in stores and make a biusness. that would be awsome but hard. could someone make that kind of a map? if so, or if not, please post asap!

whoo!that was long. darkout!

Halo CE General Discussion » if u find a secrett room tell us here. Aug 19, 2007 05:25 PM (Total replies: 271)

no but i want to know too. yes i started a page 5!!!!
Edited by darkhunter on Aug 19, 2007 at 05:26 PM

Time: Wed December 11, 2019 1:05 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website