A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: inbasul
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 9, 2007 05:37 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo... and halo.
My name IS, IN FACT, spelled correctly.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
inbasul has contributed to 100 posts out of 469389 total posts (.02%) in 4,476 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Quest for rigging powa! Dec 9, 2007 05:37 PM (Total replies: 1231)

Not all of those were for you. Someone said that the blue elite was one from h3.
The bitmap thing was just a comment. Someone ripped it from the beta and I got it before it was removed. Hax pwns.
For #1, just don't go correcting someone when you know you're wrong.
and for #5, It's a fad, no answer is ever given.

Halo CE General Discussion » Quest for rigging powa! Dec 9, 2007 05:26 PM (Total replies: 1231)

That one biped is not a spartan III. It is a spartan with EVA armor from H3.
Second, the blue elite he showed was not an assault elite from h3, it was a ranger from h2.
3rd, Bubble shield is coming along.
4th, I gave out the h3 spartan bitmap to like two people a few weeks ago...
5th, I can has recon?
Edited by inbasul on Dec 9, 2007 at 05:27 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Chao Bipeds! Dec 2, 2007 10:41 PM (Total replies: 28)

Shadow does seem to have "Halo-esque" elements. The types of vehicles and such, aliens vs humans etc.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halp with model importer! Dec 2, 2007 09:04 PM (Total replies: 0)

I'm using the GBXmodel importer and using guerrilla and 3ds Max 9.
I am using exported gbxmodel files, txt format, and just doing exactly as the tutorial said. It says "read past end of file," shows a textbox of the exported model, and then I can't do anything. Is there any way to fix this?
(I posted another topic on this but no-one answered.)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Chao Bipeds! Dec 2, 2007 08:46 PM (Total replies: 28)

It was Tikal. How could you not know that? She was named after ancient ruins in mexico.

And the plural of chao is Chao. official.
I have all three chaos chao and a (real) tails chao. I pwn.
But yeah, awesome Idea for bipeds.
I was an expert of chao way back then...
I still am, I play Sa2 every once and a while now.
Edited by inbasul on Dec 2, 2007 at 08:47 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with GBXModel importer Nov 26, 2007 05:08 PM (Total replies: 2)

I've only been importing weapons that I've exported from .gbxmodel tags in guerrilla.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » uh Sparkedit not working Nov 25, 2007 06:47 PM (Total replies: 32)

See? I told you it's taken and that you should change it, and you get offended and angry.
Why is it such a big deal? Think of how many 3 letter combinations there are.
Try Anything but HMT. There are tons that aren't taken. Just accept the facts and stop being a sensitive crybaby about it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » uh Sparkedit not working Nov 25, 2007 06:40 PM (Total replies: 32)

That is the point you are taking wrong. There are a bunch of things named HMT and that's what confuses people. And BTW, He said "It does matter" so you took that backwards too.
Would it hurt to change it? Would it? Seriously, now. Don't get all upset because your name is taken. Change it.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Problem with GBXModel importer Nov 25, 2007 06:02 PM (Total replies: 2)

I Have a problem. Whenever I use it to import Exported GBXmodel tags from geurilla, It says It "Read past end of file" and doesn't work.
I'm using 3ds Max 9.
I've only gotten the AR to work...
Halp?

Halo CE General Discussion » H3T Beta Released! Nov 25, 2007 01:29 AM (Total replies: 72)

Dling now: edit when done.
EDIT: You have a lot of stuff there. Has potential, but nothing special yet. Needs work, But see this going pretty good.
Edited by inbasul on Nov 25, 2007 at 01:48 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 07:08 PM (Total replies: 76)

True, Unix graphics languages own DX anyday.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 07:01 PM (Total replies: 76)

Linux has nothing for it really. I know it's a developers thing but actually Mac uses the same coding, and they have developer tools and such. Macs have the potential to beat out linux in programming and development.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Bitmap help2 Nov 24, 2007 06:58 PM (Total replies: 4)

Wheres the 1s Park?
He didn't sead anything.
You're a git.
Seriously, misspelling 80% of writing annoys me...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 02:30 PM (Total replies: 76)

Yes they can. They can now, they run them native, they just need minor coding to get them to open correctly. Apple computers can also run Windows if you use bootcamp to partition it and boot off windows. Apple computers can run windows faster than alot of other computers out today.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 02:01 PM (Total replies: 76)

And then Apple will make OS 11.
And it will run on every computer.
And it will run Microsoft software with no emulation.
And Microsoft will go bankrupt.

That's what I predict. I mostly use macs, I use windows for gaming and 3d and stuff, but since me and my dad are involved in Video production, We're very fond of Apple.
Not hating on Windows, but Apple is "there" and still going. Just saying...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 01:52 PM (Total replies: 76)

Is that another way of saying TL;DR?
Because If it is, then you have problems.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 01:46 PM (Total replies: 76)

They just became an independent company. Plus, They also have tons of fans from Marathon and Myth. To go mac with a new project would be a step in advance, Considering that they have fans from all platforms. I don't mean Mac only, I mean PC/Mac/whatever-console-they-want like they wanted to do with Halo 1. And macs are designed for processing power and video rendering, because they are used mostly for Audio/Video production. So teh graphics are powerful enough too.
Edited by inbasul on Nov 24, 2007 at 01:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 pc? Nov 24, 2007 01:34 PM (Total replies: 76)

I truely believe that bungie will get mac gaming started up again. Even If it's not Halo. They started on mac, they have a chance to go back. If we're lucky, Bungie will crank out a project in a few years that will earn them tons of money and they'll buy the rights to Halo back from Microsoft.
The whole purpose of Halo when it was being developed back in 1999 was to start mac up as a gaming computer. Then M$ bought them out because they can't handle competition.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » uh Sparkedit not working Nov 23, 2007 11:46 PM (Total replies: 32)

There already is an HMT team on this site.
I belive it's Heroic Mapping Team.
HMT also stands for Halo Modding Tools.
And other things
We're just informing you it would be better to change it, as it could cause confusion.
We don't care what it stands for, But it will confuse people if you mention something about HMT.
Pick a different name.
Edited by inbasul on Nov 23, 2007 at 11:46 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » What's wrong with halo? Nov 23, 2007 11:38 PM (Total replies: 12)

yes I did

Time: Sat October 19, 2019 2:47 AM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website