A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: gerbile3
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 6, 2013 10:48 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: halo CE, GMOD, ep1, ep2, hl2, COD4, BF2, crysis, crysis warhead

Post Statistics
gerbile3 has contributed to 210 posts out of 467276 total posts (.04%) in 4,046 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Alright Thanks for your response. Do you know of any way to get the camera controls or the dev trainers working again? (ex debug_camera save, debug camera load. That method yield a camera that moves painfully slowly)

Hello
I downloaded Cmt's SPv1 today and I realize if I try to pick up where I left off via the main menu, the option to "continue" is greyed out, and I have to restart whatever level I was on all over again.
Is there any way to fix this, and allow myself to be able to continue from where I left off? (possibly a console command?
I checked in the "C:\Users\username\Documents\My Games\Halo CE\savegames\profile folder, and I have some autosave files, some blam files,etc
Thanks

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 12, 2012 03:26 PM (Total replies: 12103)

I wasn't even aware there was a v3. Ill have to check that out then.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Oct 12, 2012 02:28 PM (Total replies: 12103)

After coming on halomaps and seeing a public beta of CMT's new SP, I had to reinstall CE and give it a go. Please note, as there is not a loading zone in a certain part of "Assault of the control room", I can not move past that level at the time being. (It's after the added section of grassy valley type area, which is right after the bridge over the chasm you drive the tank)

The first thing that needs to be fixed is loading zones. sometimes they work, sometimes I have to go back to where i think they are and jump around like a maniac to hit the load zone trigger.

Secondly, the mapping of the additional areas are uh... not too good. The added portions on the pillar of autumn, toward the end, completely ruined the level. I felt the gameplay in that area was terrible. the areas themselves were poorly designed, and it was just extending something that didn't need to be extended.

There was also a glitch, possibly in the Truth and Reconciliation level, where everything was so bright white that I couldn't see anything at all.

The vehicles, also, are extremely fragile and seem to like to blow up when skidding against something, or when hitting things lightly.

I do, however, like the weapons. I do like the brutes, though their shields can use a toning down.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool # 0.2 Beta RELEASED!! Oct 17, 2009 06:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

Looks very promising...

A custom one.......

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Shell casings Oct 13, 2009 06:14 PM (Total replies: 2)

And?

First of all.
How can I get rid of the HALO bannar that spans across the top of the UI

Second
How can i make it so my UI music will play constantly
(Ex, It changes song, Where each song is on its own permutation, everytime you say.... move you mouse up and down fast in the server browser. And when your making a game, If you hit buttons it will change)

That is all. Help would be appreciated.
Videos and Pics can be provided to explain what I am talking about. Only on request though.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » How do you make a visor outline? Oct 12, 2009 01:19 PM (Total replies: 15)

Wouldnt it be a HUD overlay?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 12, 2009 12:33 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Every halo 3\odst\halo2 thing I see remade for the 100th time in this forum makes me lose more faith in this community.

Why can't someone make something original?

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan_094
http://www.xfire.com/video/15bf76/
So lawds I heard you leik the 2 new ODST weapon's so take a look at the link above.

pistol looks gross
Edited by gerbile3 on Oct 12, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » my vehicle can't move! Oct 12, 2009 10:30 AM (Total replies: 11)

Did you make it so it accelerates?

Halo CE General Discussion » will halo run on a linux? Oct 12, 2009 10:01 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: h4x0r
Because I can run Halo ce on XP with Intel graphics card And Ubuntu would totally freeze and crash if I tried to run it in Wine.

Intel onboard is your problem. Intel onboard is horrible. If you have any half decent semi modern card you should be fine. (ATI 4 series, Nvidia 8 series and above, If that accutally)

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone know. Oct 12, 2009 09:57 AM (Total replies: 26)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Sgt Blaze
Anyhow....If and when I get every thing...WTF 16.0 KB sec.?!?! D***IT DENNIS GET SOME MORE DOWNLOADING THINGS SO WE CAN DOWNLOAD WITHOUT A 5 HOUR FIGGIN' WAIT PLZ! SLOWEST DOWNLOAD SPEED I'VE EVER HAD!.........
How much money are you willing to contribute to the operation of the website? So far this year I have received $23.45 in donations which doesn’t cover the cost of more than 2-4 downloads. Once you make an equitable contribution in real dollars, as I have, to the cost of the huge amount of bandwidth you guys consume then you can dictate how many download servers I should purchase.

If had a good job I would absolutely donate a crapload of money to this site for all the good times its given me.

Anyway
hek
end
Edited by gerbile3 on Oct 12, 2009 at 09:57 AM

I don't think 3d textures are possible.

Halo CE General Discussion » have to be 17 to play halo? Oct 12, 2009 09:51 AM (Total replies: 109)

POQ hitman is just b****ing again because all the noobs go on the coldsnap server.
(Unless that server changed maps since I left.)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » UI "Halo" Bitmap path? Sep 1, 2009 03:34 PM (Total replies: 1)

I made a UI, But i want to get rid of the "HALO" But replacing it with a blank bitmap.

What is the path to this bitmap?

Quote: --- Original message by: CorruptedHalo
Problem is, most of the songs it plays either suck or are overused :P

It does not work as a device that can be activated\deactivated.

Thats also the model im using for the radio i have now... Right now it just jumps around sound permutations playing songs I compiled.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Wraith Firing Problem Aug 30, 2009 09:25 PM (Total replies: 5)

That looks like a red phantom..

Thats alright.. As long as the sound seems like it is...

How could i do this now?

Is there anyway to do this in guerilla? I am not a good scripter at all...
Edited by gerbile3 on Aug 30, 2009 at 09:15 PM

So i am working on a mod... I would like to make a little boombox that can be turned on and off.

Is it possible to make a device_machine with the model of a boom box that emits sound when turned on, and does not when off?

Time: Fri August 17, 2018 3:18 AM 422 ms.
A Halo Maps Website