A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Wilsons Dead
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 12, 2008 10:06 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Everything
BallRoom Blitz!
Email: {hidden}
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Wilsons Dead has contributed to 12 posts out of 479052 total posts (0.00%) in 2,532 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » I need help making a map. Jan 12, 2008 10:06 AM (Total replies: 5)

Heh. Just to let you know, Halo 2 Vista map making isnt even close to Halo 3 Forge.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Trees Nov 3, 2007 08:38 AM (Total replies: 0)

I was just wondering if there were trees that could be imported to H2V. I found the trees in the Create/Geometry/AEC Extended, and I was wondering if they could work. All I would have to do is re- texture them im guessing?
Or if there already are tree models for H2V that someone could send me a link to that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

-Wilson

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » .ASS exporter? where do I get it? Aug 27, 2007 09:59 AM (Total replies: 10)

It doesnt work because YOU ARE USING MAX 9!
The bungie exporter only supports 3ds max 6-8 (7 being the best)

Actually you can drop your weapon using anything.. even another weapon.
But its kinda harder so I think its just good to stick to the oddball/ bomb.

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » Failed Packaging Level Aug 24, 2007 07:53 AM (Total replies: 0)

I have tried to make quite a few maps, but for some reason I keep having this occurring problem. I followed the tutorial correctly and completely made everything (3ds max plane, sapien, respawn points. Etc. Etc.). And when I finish and go to package the map instead of it saying (Press any key to continue) meaning it finished correctly, it just comes up with that black box thing like its supposed to, does everything its supposed to until it says (Elapsed Time*random number*) and it just closes down instead of (Press any key to continue).
If you know whats wrong here please post, your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

-Wilson

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/tarne/Mappackageerrer.jpg
That is what it does just before it closes down.
Anybody understand what this means?
Edited by Wilsons Dead on Aug 25, 2007 at 04:22 PM
Edited by Wilsons Dead on Aug 25, 2007 at 04:26 PM

Time: Tue July 29, 2014 12:46 PM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website