A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Capt_Picard
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 17, 2010 06:25 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Doom 3, Diablo, Diablo Hellfire
WARP ONE......ENGAGE!

Post Statistics
Capt_Picard has contributed to 102 posts out of 467070 total posts (.02%) in 3,981 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Burial Mounds Public Beta Jan 17, 2010 06:25 PM (Total replies: 29)

Burial Mounds has already been released on this website.

It is here: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3062

and here: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4858

The first one has a glitch with the rocket launcher. If you hold the fire button down, you never run out of ammo. I never tested the second one.

Picard

Thanks to all that showed up! I will call the STW Halloween fest a success. Till next year........

OK FESTIVAL HAS STARTED............JOIN IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!

Sorry, the map name is curio caverns. I will try to update my original post. Here is the link:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1491

Post the names you used, and I will un-ban you.

Good to see you too, Donut! Hope to see you Greenfuzz!

The STW Clan will be celebrating Halloween by having a special 5 map cycle. The maps are as follows:

snowy_grave
GraveYard
Curio_Caverns
cmt_icy_swamps
teletubbies

Each map will have two game types. The server is up and running now with the new maps, but most members won't start playing until 4 pm central time on Saturday. The title of the server is
"!! STW Clan HALLOWEEN Pass = trek"

As you will observe, the password to get in the server is in the title line. I hope to see as many of you as possible.........this means YOU TOO Dennis lol

Picard
Edited by Capt_Picard on Oct 31, 2009 at 01:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps played often on server Jun 30, 2009 03:26 AM (Total replies: 3)

The STW Clan plays the following maps on our dedicated server from gameservers.com:

Endurance
no remorse
Corrupted
varjatopetlart
Promenade beta
cmt snow grove
Lobby Classic pb1
Midship
amaranth
mask insane
lookout classic
hydro generators
bune
anxiety
desolate keep
remnants
z sanctuary h2 pb2

You can add me as evpicard on xfire if you want to find out when we are playing in the server or you can just check the server periodically. We are also recruiting without tryouts.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vista 64 Halo and Halo CE crash Oct 12, 2008 01:32 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hey Guru...... can you walk me through turning off one or more of my cores?

Kirby......I disconnected my video card and just used the on board video and it still crashed.

Thanks guys!

Picard

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vista 64 Halo and Halo CE crash Oct 12, 2008 12:41 AM (Total replies: 6)

Well since I can't play it maybe that is the case. I sure hope they patch it. I even took out the video card and used the on board video card and it still crashed. Thanks for the reply.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vista 64 Halo and Halo CE crash Oct 11, 2008 09:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

Every since getting my new computer which has Vista 64 installed my Halo and Halo CE will crash after a few minutes of playing them. Has anyone else gotten this problem or know how to fix it? I have gone to ATI's website and downloaded the latest drivers. My rig specs are here:

Processor:
AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz

Memory:
4GB DDR2 RAM 800 Mhz

Hard Drive:
Dual 300 GB

Video Card:
ATI Radeon HD 4870 512 MB

Monitor:
19 inch LCD

Sound Card:
Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)

Speakers/Headphones:
Sony Headset

Keyboard:
Ergonomic Keyboard

Mouse:
PS2 Optical Mouse

Mouse Surface:

Operating System:
Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 64 Bit

Motherboard:
ECS Elitegroup

Thanks in advance.

Picard

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » halo 2 for xp Jul 27, 2008 11:55 AM (Total replies: 5)

Please see my post with practically the same title. You can buy software on ebay that will allow you to play the campaign only. I would think eventually you will be able to play the multiplayer but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Picard

This software DOES NOT support online play. There is a section titled "online play" that covers this in the auction.

Picard

I sent them a message to see if theirs allows multiplayer to work. I will keep you posted......

I just found this while looking around on ebay. The creators claim it is legal. Since they have sold many copies, I would assume they are correct. If not, I am sure this will be locked.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Software-to-Run-Play-Halo-2-PC-on-Win-XP-EZ-Works_W0QQitemZ320276405913QQihZ011QQcategoryZ139973QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks,

Picard

Hello again Tankred,

I accept your apology :D

Best,

Picard

Hello Tankred,

It would be nice if you had some REAL PROOF to back it up. Selentic doesn't seem to have any and neither do you. Please stop bad mouthing my clan without real proof to back it up!

Thanks,

Picard
Edited by Capt_Picard on Jun 8, 2008 at 10:35 PM

Hello again Selentic,

If you were viewing Romulan's name on xfire, I am sure you should have been viewing mine as I am in the map making alliance with you. I MAKE IT A POINT TO ALWAYS BE ON XFIRE TO GET MEMBERS TO PLAY ON THE STW SERVER!! Funny how you never saw my name being in the server isn't it. HOW CONVENIENT IS THAT????????

I will ALWAYS trust a clan members word over someone who is obviously vendictive. Romulan says he wasn't on then that means HE WASN'T ON! Why would you go through the trouble of taking screen shots but forget to take an xfire screen shot showing the two people online in that server?????????

It is your story Selentic that is weak. Please retract your post. It is the right thing to do.

Thanks,

Picard

Hey Ganon,

No I am not stupid. By the way.......I checked with Romulan and he hasn't been playing Halo Ce either. I have no idea why I should have to endure such garbage.

Later,

Picard

Hey Selentic,

I have no idea who posted that stuff but I have not been playing halo all day today. I must chalk this up to CIA or Team Panda impersonating me and my clan mates. I will not settle for this! This is a disgusting attempt to discredit me and my clan! Idiots like you are just jealous of my clan and the fact that we keep getting new members.

You have lost my respect Selentic. I did like you, now I will ask that you never darken my clan's doorstep again and stay out of the STW server. New players will read your post and now assume that me and my clan are unprofessional. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!

Please stay out of my CE Selentic and by the way........the game is rated mature. If you cannot be sure it is the actual person saying negative things during the game you shouldn't post things at all. The above comment was not made by me. I WAS NOT playing Halo CE today at all. I just now logged on and am appalled at what you have posted.

Please use better judgment in the future and have a big ol happy hug from me! :D

Later,

Picard

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 10:05 PM 281 ms.
A Halo Maps Website