A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: K Kash05
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 10, 2009 11:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
I'm a great speller but a horrible typer
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
K Kash05 has contributed to 39 posts out of 467047 total posts (.01%) in 3,970 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 10, 2009 11:22 PM (Total replies: 786)

I got it to wrok, I deleted the same files and switched to a different profile. So for those having the same error that might work.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT SPV2 A10 Public Beta Aug 10, 2009 10:30 PM (Total replies: 786)

Hi all, love the beta. All the errors i've seen have already been posted so I shouldnt need to post any of those.

But Im getting an error when I try to play it again, that it puts me at the final cutscene. I have deleted the .sav files but no luck, I restart and it puts at the final cutscene again and recreates the .sav files. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

And great job CMT, love everything you've done so far.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Great Battle of Asis v3 (Beta) Sep 2, 2008 07:04 PM (Total replies: 255)

The BR reticule looks nice, but its to pat, make it smaller :3

And the Ar could use some work.

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 11:02 PM (Total replies: 16)

Yay for a sukky map that works! Huzzah! Now onto to making better weapons and skinnign things@@

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 08:58 PM (Total replies: 16)

Finally got weld to work, it's wouldn't work the first few times for some reason. Onto guerilla xD

Thanks for the help guys, kudos to all who helped :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 08:02 PM (Total replies: 16)

How do I run stl check?

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 07:29 PM (Total replies: 16)

In see no red lines. I get a grid or something. I keep on selecting it and I get this

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/110/wu2vi3.png

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 07:18 PM (Total replies: 16)

Selection -> Edge? Then where? Sorry, I'm not so good at this..

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 07:12 PM (Total replies: 16)

Is there any way I can find them easily? I cant seem to find them...

Halo CE General Discussion » Working on my first map Aug 31, 2008 06:59 PM (Total replies: 16)

Yeah Im following a tut (gmax beginner tut) on how to make a map and I run tool for the third time and I get this

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8585/wutvd5.png

I'm new at this.. so I don't understand D:

Also I'd apprciate it Dennis if you dodn't lock this when the question gets locked.. I may have more in the future, thanks.

Edit: Wrong forum sorry :(

Edited by K Kash05 on Aug 31, 2008 at 07:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The Great Battle of Asis v3 (Beta) Aug 30, 2008 10:20 PM (Total replies: 255)

That's actually one of the nicest red huds of seen. Usually red huds burn my eyes xD

And please,

"I like this map, it's pretty fun. The only things suggest is to make an armoury of sorts instead of the weapons laying on the ground. And add something to the tunnel in one of the teleporters..

Also, please unnerf the wraith. Make it soemthing I actually want to hyjack :|" :P

I forgot to mention, PLEAAASE fix the"Exceptions" I get a lot of them, particualarly when I go to the other side of the ship and die.

Halo CE General Discussion » The Great Battle of Asis v3 (Beta) Aug 30, 2008 03:49 PM (Total replies: 255)

I like this map, it's pretty fun. The only things suggest is to make an armoury of sorts instead of the weapons laying on the ground. And add something to the tunnel in one of the teleporters..

Also, please unnerf the wraith. Make it soemthing I actually want to hyjack :|

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 17, 2008 07:39 AM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: Officer egg
[img/]http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n471/onion_pistol/yayfog.jpg

I deleted a whole bunch of crap by accident and guess what?

I'm left with my old extinction2 from when there were still jets.

Oh well. :P
Edited by Officer egg on Aug 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM

That's actually pretty cool. Looks like a barren wasteland.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 7, 2008 07:23 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote:
1. Make map night. Maybe. Ok.
2. LET IT SNOW. Is there a tutorial for that? CMT Snow Grove has it, Im sure theres a tut somewhere.
3. Let there be fog.Oh yes. There will be fog. Ok.
4. Remove the spikes in the cave.Hm...maybe. Please. vehicles can't get through :(
5. Fix the teleporters. They work fine for me, what is wrong? Some of them lead to random places. One of them leads to the two pridges by the aa gun and makes me fall and die.
6. Move the new AA gun forward towards the PoA more. Why? To far back
7. More trees. Lags too much. Mmmk.
8. BIGGER trees. 0_o You want them BIGGER? Thats and spread them around more. Don't have clumps here and there. Looks ugly.
9. REMOVE THE HIPPO FOR GODS SAKE. It seriously blows. It's a horrible attempt at a remake of the scorpion. A phailed attempt.See above. THANK YOU
10. More GOOD vehicles. Like jets and stuff. NO HIPPOS All the jets blow. Seriously, I have tried a LOT to make them better. Have some other air vehicles besides the Longsword and the pelican then ^^
11. More air vehicles INSIDE the hangar.Will do. Was going to do anyways. Great.
12. Flip the tanks by the CRASHED pelicans so it looks like they crashed. The old way I felt was unnessesary. Spread the tank around then.
13. Remove the teleporter TO the ship from the crash site. Then how are pople going to get there? Pickup by pelicans. Makes it too easy for the opposing team to get inside the base.
14. Reduce the gravity so you don't fly for a second when you walk up a hill.What? There is a gravity option? :P I'll find it. I'm not sure if there is, but I hate it how when you walk up a hill i lauches me into the air for a second. Too k me an hour to get in the sepherath.
15. Make it to the Sepherath doesn't hover so easily.I will test... Please do.

Any other problems?

Small suggestion to. Bring back a SMALL armory, so the weapons aren't spread out everywhere. Make the armory part of the hangar to.

And Halo, HELL NO. Those things blow. Just another remake of the scorpion.
Edited by K Kash05 on Aug 7, 2008 at 07:24 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 7, 2008 03:23 AM (Total replies: 2618)

Suggestions.

1. Make map night.
2. LET IT SNOW.
3. Let there be fog.
4. Remove the spikes in the cave.
5. Fix the teleporters.
6. Move the new AA gun forward towards the PoA more.
7. More trees.
8. BIGGER trees.
9. REMOVE THE HIPPO FOR GODS SAKE. It seriously blows. It's a horrible attempt at a remake of the scorpion. A phailed attempt.
10. More GOOD vehicles. Like jets and stuff. NO HIPPOS
11. More air vehicles INSIDE the hangar.
12. Flip the tanks by the CRASHED pelicans so it looks like they crashed.
13. Remove the teleporter TO the ship from the crash site.
14. Reduce the gravity so you don't fly for a second when you walk up a hill.
15. Make it to the Sepherath doesn't hover so easily.

Yep.
Edited by K Kash05 on Aug 7, 2008 at 03:24 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 7, 2008 12:20 AM (Total replies: 2618)

I'll start a small CTF server for the map if anyone wants to join. Server will be called "Extinction 2 Beta Testing ;D

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 6, 2008 05:55 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: K Kash05
Quote: --- Original message by: bobbysoon
Basically some holes in the side of the ship that spit out seeker missiles?

Or maybe install a big gun on the side of the ship.

Possibly have a small room inside the hanger with computers that you can enter, and would like to guns that have same fire rate, damage, and homing capabilities as the stationary guns?

That is what i was thinking.

Or maybe instead of making a .vehicle, it could be a switch that you press, and then a script tells it to fire the missiles! lol

Actually, if that were so, they would have pre - set locations...

I found a vehicle called boom turret in the vehicles section. It is a big turret that goes boom and shoots stuff. Close enough?

Can you form it so it's inside the the PoA? And so it also has the same damage and everything so it's not rigged? :D

Or better yet, maybe slightly weaker?
Edited by K Kash05 on Aug 6, 2008 at 05:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 6, 2008 05:06 PM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: bobbysoon
Basically some holes in the side of the ship that spit out seeker missiles?

Or maybe install a big gun on the side of the ship.

Possibly have a small room inside the hanger with computers that you can enter, and would like to guns that have same fire rate, damage, and homing capabilities as the stationary guns?

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 6, 2008 04:24 AM (Total replies: 2618)

Quote: --- Original message by: K Kash05
Small suggestion, since the Covenant side get AA stgationary guns, would it be possible to put human AA gun on the side of the PoA? (assuming that is the PoA model). Just to balance thing out. :)

Quite possibly.

I am not sure though, after all, the humans have a tightly packed and secure base, and the covenant area is a big canyon with more attack areas, so...the humans probably don't need it.

However, I am very happy, as I have just created my ery own map. It is a humble box, but I now know how to texture, model, scale, export, create and compile.

I am going to make my own map next!!!

< Work on extinction2 will continue. >

Hmm, maybe your right.

Is the snow theme still going on? If so, you said you skinned the Human vehicles for snow camo, and we all know that the covenant vehicles would look pretty bad with camo on them. What about trickles of snow or snow build up on the covenant vehicles or non skinned vehicles.

Halo CE General Discussion » Extinction2 WIP official thread Aug 6, 2008 02:30 AM (Total replies: 2618)

Small suggestion, since the Covenant side get AA stgationary guns, would it be possible to put human AA gun on the side of the PoA? (assuming that is the PoA model). Just to balance thing out. :)

Time: Wed July 18, 2018 10:21 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website