A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: FRain
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 20, 2009 10:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
FRain has contributed to 145 posts out of 469505 total posts (.03%) in 4,468 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Where is a good place to learn to animate? Nov 20, 2009 10:38 PM (Total replies: 10)

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+animate

Halo CE General Discussion » Where is a good place to learn to animate? Nov 20, 2009 10:36 PM (Total replies: 10)

or altavista

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Gridlock Oct 4, 2009 04:41 PM (Total replies: 203)

Yeah, the automag's model is hunters. I edited it slightly so it would look better in first person.

Also, you never said I couldn't send it to anyone. If that were the case, I wouldn't have sent it to anyone. I also textured it and put it ingame, so 1/2 of it is mine.

Halo CE General Discussion » So those guys, yeah them... Aug 20, 2009 01:47 PM (Total replies: 389)

99% of the time in animations the arms seem to LOOK like they come out of the neck, but dont, as they are just bent at the other end of the screen.

One piece of crit, Doan: FIX THOSE GOD DAMN THUMBS NAO

Halo CE General Discussion » New vehicle concept: Brute Hacker Oct 18, 2008 11:22 AM (Total replies: 14)

First, I thought it was a grenade.

Halo CE General Discussion » Co-OP Oct 11, 2008 08:28 PM (Total replies: 8)

That made no sense at all.

Halo CE General Discussion » DZMTCMH3T Oct 11, 2008 08:22 PM (Total replies: 63)

You aren't calm, therefore you are a little kid. Everybody else exploded and the more mature ones attempted to more validate what they said when everybody started pointing fingers.

Now, for the ontopicness.

It's a decent start, but it gets kind of repetitive after a while and could use some more variation.

Halo CE General Discussion » Huds - Works in Process thread [WIP] Oct 6, 2008 09:36 AM (Total replies: 64)

Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
Bend it!

No, don't bend it. Bending the HUD elements looks ugly in Halo 1.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Ghosts of Onyx Game Sep 29, 2008 08:24 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: KillerKip1
My Team and I making a game based on the novel, Halo: Ghosts of Onyx.

Helipad Studios, our Team, needs help making the game, we need: 3D Modelers, Animators, Concepts Artists, Map Designers, Weapon Modelers, Vehicle Modelers, Character Modelers, Structure Modelers, and a Search Crew.

So, you pretty much just have an idea for GoO, but you don't know how to do it, but you want everyone to do it for you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Z_Sanctuary_H2_PB2 Secrets Aug 31, 2008 09:34 PM (Total replies: 45)

CAD told me earlier you can get dual magnums on coag :o

He also said you can't cheat spawn it, and you have to do like 2 hours of things to get it to even spawn.

Just thought I'd like to get it out there :p

Halo CE General Discussion » Old CMT brutes? Aug 19, 2008 10:33 PM (Total replies: 25)

Also, lots of HOUIF.

Halo CE General Discussion » SomethingTeam awakened, trailer included Aug 16, 2008 03:15 PM (Total replies: 37)

Aim = FlaminGrain231

Halo CE General Discussion » SomethingTeam awakened, trailer included Aug 16, 2008 12:08 PM (Total replies: 37)

No, I'd like help, I was responding to Killa's comment.

Testers:

CAD

Huero

Choking Victim

FRain

Explosive American

nvm, it was only 5.

Halo CE General Discussion » SomethingTeam awakened, trailer included Aug 16, 2008 11:30 AM (Total replies: 37)

:(

Yeah, if you see my comment I actually wanted to do Infinity, but we only had 6 testers, so I did it on BG instead.

Halo CE General Discussion » SomethingTeam awakened, trailer included Aug 16, 2008 10:59 AM (Total replies: 37)

No. I animated those AR animations, Doan did not.

It, however IS Doan's AR SKIN.

Halo CE General Discussion » SomethingTeam awakened, trailer included Aug 16, 2008 02:29 AM (Total replies: 37)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpTT8PJetPI

I'm still looking for help, so far I've got nobody helping me and Doan is off for 8 days on vacation.

ps.

LOL HUERO.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to fix messed up sounds? Aug 13, 2008 07:33 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Extinction_Rox
uh they exist now

^How do u figure?
Edited by Extinction_Rox on Aug 13, 2008 at 07:32 PM

He was talking about his Halo magnum. I doubt young people have magnums....

Halo CE General Discussion » How to fix messed up sounds? Aug 13, 2008 07:31 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: Extinction_Rox
yes or you could record sounds from the game and edit them with audiacity or something

Wow.

That was by far the most fail I've seen today.

Halo CE General Discussion » H3MT Gameplay Trailer Aug 6, 2008 01:12 PM (Total replies: 206)

Quote: --- Original message by: Scorpio
Quote: --- Original message by: aklass
Quote: --- Original message by: Scorpio
4. The assault rifle is....wierd.
Why does the magazine release move every time it fires? The mag release is a button, If you're refering to the bolt it does that in beta and we like it better Also, reload is too long. Blame Doan

No, that handle is the mag release, and it's not supposed to do that every time it fires.
Edited by Scorpio on Aug 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM

Are you just CENSORED in the head or something? That's not a mag release. If it was a mag release, in Halo 1 if you pulled that mag release back the magazine would just fall out onto the ground and he wouldnt have to pull it out. That is a cocking lever, and it made much more sense to have it slide back every time it fires becasue then it chambers a new round, and when he pulls it back for a reload it dis-chambers the round so that there won't be 33 (or 61 in this case) bullets in the magazine, causing a jam.

Get it? Got it? Good.

Halo CE General Discussion » SomethingTeam awakened, trailer included Aug 6, 2008 12:54 PM (Total replies: 37)

Lmfao, those AR animations are ancient, they're probably my worst set of Ar animations, which is probably the reason I left that RAR in my fileshare unlocked.

I made those back in the first days of H3T.

Time: Tue December 10, 2019 9:03 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website