A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: donut7024
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 12, 2009 07:05 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo PC, Halo Ce
I thought you were a woman..............
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
donut7024 has contributed to 394 posts out of 467070 total posts (.08%) in 3,956 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Victory Mapping Team's "Twilight" Aug 12, 2009 07:05 PM (Total replies: 343)

I've noticed sevral things wrong with the LMG. Here's a part from our conversation. XD
Donut7024.mp3: what I don't like
Donut7024.mp3: is
Donut7024.mp3: the grip
Donut7024.mp3: the stock
Donut7024.mp3: bipod seems tosmall
Black Alpha 1: yah
Black Alpha 1: i hate the stock
Donut7024.mp3: sight= wtfomgbbq
Donut7024.mp3: needs to be spaces int he flash hider
Black Alpha 1: are you talking about the ...
Donut7024.mp3: end of the barrel
Oh and about the chainsaw
Donut7024.mp3: Redhazes chainsaw is funny
Black Alpha 1: lol
Black Alpha 1: yah
Donut7024.mp3: what kind of rpm that god
Donut7024.mp3: 3 million
Black Alpha 1: its a engine with a chain on the end basicly
Donut7024.mp3: thats a f***ing small block
Donut7024.mp3: with a chain

Yay I got my pc to work again. Bad news is I lost all of my information. But I have halo and hek installed so were getting back on track.

I currently can't because my of crashed hard and I'm in the process of setting up the OS.

Ok so whats the command for tool? I would much rater use tool

Ok so I was able to cut the song into two peices ( 2:31 and 2:36) and I'm using the Halo Sound Converter but it's not working. I can't remeber the command for tool's sound command. Anyhelp?

Quote: --- Original message by: Koo294
the options menu in the map...

Bingo!

how would I go about doing this? I want all information on everything about doing this

I'm trying to get music in a map (Clocks-Coldplay) and I wanna be able for the player to turn it on and off. Also how do I convert a 5:08 song into a .sound?

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 20, 2009 10:28 PM (Total replies: 26)

I acctuly tryed to draw a grenade launcher which I epicly failed at. Then I tryed a foward grip. Fail again. Anyway I was going to make the barrel shorter but I forgot about it. I'll take it into concederation. Amazing how I only get one peice of good advice.

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 20, 2009 08:22 PM (Total replies: 26)

Do you think I care if Advancebo did it already? No I don't. Just because its not perfect I should be shunned from the community and never think about halo again? Anyway the new drawing was done in quick 15-20 minutes.
Edited by donut7024 on Jun 20, 2009 at 08:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 20, 2009 07:45 PM (Total replies: 26)

Suppressors suppress and hide the flash.
Any way I did a redesgn making it more compact. It has a silencer, flash light, laser, and red dot reflex.

sorry if its big.
I even labeled it for you people that don't know what things look like on its side.

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 19, 2009 09:47 PM (Total replies: 26)

I think the grip is too thick too......I was thinking of doing stuff to the pistol and assualt rifle (won't say what because people steal stuff on here)

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 19, 2009 09:42 PM (Total replies: 26)

But if you would notice one thing is that the silencer has holes which is totally unrealistic. Why has no one gave feedback. I don't care if its the same as another I just want feedback

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 19, 2009 09:38 PM (Total replies: 26)

The suppressor and reflex sight is a attachment that I added in this concept. I was thinking of adding a grenade launcher. Right now I'm trying to figure out what weapon to do next.

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 19, 2009 09:22 PM (Total replies: 26)

Thanks......I should really stop using jpg for photobucket. Advice? Feedback?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapon Questions Jun 19, 2009 09:18 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Ro0ster

What I am trying to do is make a weapon that is an oil drum that you can pick and then place it where you want it.
By the way I might not use and oil drum. It might be a gas container, a propane tank or even one of those high presured Co2 containers.
Edited by Ro0ster on Jun 19, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Let me guess. You got this idea from Left 4 Dead?

Halo CE General Discussion » Battle Rifle Concept I did Jun 19, 2009 09:15 PM (Total replies: 26)

Here is a battle rifle concept I did in about 30 min.
It has a silencer ( I call it the MK 19 Silencer) and a Red Dot scope....I might add more later

Halo CE General Discussion » [ASP] Fragmentation grenade explosion effects May 30, 2009 08:49 PM (Total replies: 32)

To jesse:
Thats acctully very much like halo 3's visor out line. I love it. Other people make it more dark but I like it see thruish like that. More halo 3sh.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3ds Max 8 not exporting my map in .JMS May 30, 2009 08:20 PM (Total replies: 0)

When ever I try to export my first map (test_mp it has no bases) it freezes and crashes. I've exported a couple of map before but failed to build then in tool.

Halo CE General Discussion » Texturing in 3ds max 8 May 16, 2009 09:50 PM (Total replies: 1)

Ok so I'm trying to texture a pistol in 3ds max. The grip and triiger gaurd I want to be tan and the mag and slide blackish. I select the faces but it only does one. Help would be apprieciated.

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 10:06 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website