A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: roxas3785
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 24, 2009 06:52 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
everyone pack your bags the noobs are coming
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
roxas3785 has contributed to 220 posts out of 469465 total posts (.05%) in 4,427 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 24, 2009 06:52 PM (Total replies: 27)

Well these things are gonna be everywhere and we dont want them being scenery,cause of lag issues

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 24, 2009 05:42 PM (Total replies: 27)

Umm alright ill get a new link soon.

Oh yeah, anybody know of someone who can attatch some crystals to the underground for us?

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 24, 2009 04:12 PM (Total replies: 27)

Thanks, Vern

And ODX we appreciate the advice

btw if you have the Windows Media Player plug in, than you can just stream it

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 24, 2009 12:05 AM (Total replies: 27)

First off,this wasnt made to show off the map. We released it to give an insight on how Blood Creek came to be.

Second if you dont find the video entertaining or dont feel like watching it, then dont

This was just a project we worked on to help people get an idea of the history of the map.

Third, Bungie is a PROFESSIONAL game developing team, allowing them to the resources to make short, entertaining vidocs.

Our version of that would be to just release a small trailer, instead of trying to replicate a bungie vidoc.

I see where your coming from, but this is something we found that people might enjoy,so we released it to the public instead of having it just as a small tidbit for the team

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 23, 2009 11:52 PM (Total replies: 27)

About 20 minutes

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 23, 2009 11:48 PM (Total replies: 27)

Well if they dont want to watch it thats their lost, We would rather have an hour long documentry covering most of the advances of this next build, Than a 10 minute one only covering a fraction of the content we intended to show folks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 23, 2009 11:39 PM (Total replies: 27)

If we put it on Youtube, it would murder the quality and we would almost have to make it into 10 different parts.

Halo CE General Discussion » Blood Creek RC3 ViDoc Nov 23, 2009 11:34 PM (Total replies: 27)

Alright, it's been awhile since there has been an update on this map, so Rambo and I have taken upon ourselves to give you some ultra sexy footage of RC3, but wait that's not all. We have also decided to do an hour and a half documentary going into the beggining of Blood Creek. This map series has been in the making for several years now making its debut as strategy gulch, a simple blood gulch mod that evolved to what we have today. Blood Creek, a fully functional individual map with a unique map design.

So without further ado, we give you - Blood Creek RC3: Vidoc [ The Creation]

http://www.totallytechstuff.net/rambo/The%20Creation%20and%20History%20of%20Blood%20Creek%20RC3.wmv

Enjoy!

Halo CE General Discussion » HMF-Bloodcreeck Recruiting Aug 20, 2008 04:58 PM (Total replies: 27)

Well heres a little update bloodcreek bsp is being worked on and changed and guess what we got a never before seen new fully custom HUD made by the one and only legendary donut(sorry i went all fanboy right there anyways)all credit should be given to donut and a huge thanks from us to him for his wonderful work.Anyways pics coming soon!

Halo CE General Discussion » HMF-Bloodcreeck Recruiting Aug 18, 2008 09:38 PM (Total replies: 27)

dont mind him he just lost a couple to many of his puzzle peices if you know what i mean.

Halo CE General Discussion » HMF-Bloodcreeck Recruiting Aug 18, 2008 06:32 PM (Total replies: 27)

Ok according to me and rambo these are the members including what they do and dont do and people we need for modeling texturing ect.

grunts7-bsp modeler,weapon modeler,texturer,and part time animater(no wonder we need people)

rambo-sound,scripting,project cordinator(daynight system maker along with malalo)

roxas-novice modeler,concept artist,and film recorder

corvette-animator

s4lbullet-modler,site work,and novice texturer

hyabusa-animator

we still need 3rd person animator,bsp modeler,weapon modeler,and texturer

Halo CE General Discussion » HMF-Bloodcreeck Recruiting Aug 18, 2008 06:08 PM (Total replies: 27)

corvette post some of your work of one of your animations

Halo CE General Discussion » HMF-Bloodcreeck Recruiting Aug 18, 2008 12:20 AM (Total replies: 27)

why just go look at the recent blood creek beta on bloodcreek and corvette get on fire with rambo

Halo CE General Discussion » HMF-Bloodcreeck Recruiting Aug 18, 2008 12:00 AM (Total replies: 27)

Well you may or may not know what bloodcreeck is but anyways we are pretty much limited to a few modelers and texturers and are in need of both,also animaters and scripters.If you would like to help rambos xfire:guardian2433,roxas121,grunts7 and it would also be great if you could have the program skype.

Halo CE General Discussion » Who wants to play CE Aug 17, 2008 08:47 PM (Total replies: 72)

I know this is a little off topic but whatever happened to Kiwi did he just vanish?

Halo CE General Discussion » [TAG]Stinger Vehicle Tags Aug 17, 2008 07:06 PM (Total replies: 38)

I would say the most useful thing for this vehichle is transport and a mobile shield for your team.

Halo CE General Discussion » Stun grenade question Aug 15, 2008 09:03 PM (Total replies: 3)

so it will work and be possible if so can the radious of it and the explosion affect be lenghthened?

Halo CE General Discussion » Stun grenade question Aug 15, 2008 09:00 PM (Total replies: 3)

Well for the past day my friends and I have been working on a grenade called the M21 immobilizer grenade but to make it easier i just call it the stun grenade.Me and my friend have a question about guerilla.Is it possible to put the stun property of the plasma rifle,increase the power,and radius of it and apply that to a grenade?If so how would one go about doing so?And by the way

Edited by roxas3785 on Aug 15, 2008 at 09:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AMT - A New Kind of Mapping Team Jun 10, 2008 06:50 PM (Total replies: 67)

I dont think this is a great idea,well not at this time it isnt,dont get me wrong the ideas good its just it will be fairly diffucult to execute it.Mainly for one:most people are in a team and working on big projects such as CMT,H3MT,ect. 2-most people wanna join a team with more than just novice amauture mappers.Im not trying to be mean or anything but nows not the best time try starting near the middle of summer.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Seclusion Mar 3, 2008 10:37 PM (Total replies: 139)

i think making the over sheild a active camo because of how small the map is

Time: Thu November 21, 2019 6:30 PM 250 ms.
A Halo Maps Website