A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: paintballakid5
About Contact
Last Post: May 27, 2009 05:08 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Halo, Halo ce, Halo 2, Halo 2 Vista, Halo 3, some others!
HAHAHAHA
Email: {hidden}
AIM: paintballakid52
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
paintballakid5 has contributed to 108 posts out of 470262 total posts (.02%) in 2,382 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How to run singleplayer maps May 27, 2009 05:08 PM (Total replies: 1)

Ok so i've been gone from Halo ce for a long time! and i totally forgot what to type into Dev to load a singleplayer map??

Thanks!

SWEET! thank you so much! but lol now i have anothe rproblem, i got the map to work and everything, but instead of the texture i chose, i'm getting a multi-colored number pattern for my textures... any ideas?

Well when it's done it just closes automatically.. so i have no idea what it says at the end, it takes place for like 1/ a second.

well i tried using Vistas search but it comes up with nothing... just my scenario folders bla bla bla.. and garanas i'm not to sure what your talking about... i'm running H2ek as adminastrator, but all i do when it packages the map is, chekc the box that say "add to custom maps folder" and i let it do it's thing, then theres nothing there....

I just packaged a map, and i checked the box that said add to custom maps folder, and i let it compile and everything, but no map is to be found. i can't find it anywhere...... any suggestions on where it went??

Thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » 3ds max transfer Aug 4, 2008 06:43 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey, i just bought my new computer, and i'm wondering how do i transfer my 3ds max from my old PC to my new one, any suggestions would be appreciated alot!

thanks!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Better looking water "help" May 29, 2008 08:14 PM (Total replies: 4)

add ripples.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » how do i play? May 28, 2008 08:25 PM (Total replies: 1)

ok dude first off chill out.. and calm down. it's not the end of the world just because you can't play a Downloaded map.

1: download you map to the desktop

2: Extract the .map file to your desktop

3: open up "program files/microsoft games/Halo custom edition/maps"

4: drag the map into the "maps folder"(with Halo ce off)

5: start up Halo ce

6: Host a game scroll down the map list and select your map

7: select gametype

8: start game

9: have some fun

10: get a tutorial and make maps

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Vertacies May 7, 2008 11:37 AM (Total replies: 4)

in editable poly model go into Verticy mode. and right click and select Extrude.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » CH3MT is Recruiting May 6, 2008 05:07 PM (Total replies: 3)

you have never heard of Them because we are from www.modacity.net forums.

paintballakid5: modeling, weapons tagging, and animating.

M-562: modeling, animating.

Gordigo: animating, HUD design, and animator.

CSfloyd: modeling.

Invader veex: vehicle tagging, and weapon tagging.

we need more people

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » CH3MT is Recruiting May 6, 2008 04:15 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hey guy, i am the founder of CH3MT(custom Halo 3 mapping team). our team is working pretty hard and were straining to stay on our computer in-order to work on our Content and it's just getting to Hard.

so we are now recruiting people on our team. as of now we have 5 people: paintballakid5, CSfloyd, M-562, Gordigo, and Invader Veex.

as of now we need people who can:

Tag vehicles.

Make animations.

make textures.

Texture models.

and good modeler.

we can all do these things but it would go much quicker and easier if we had more people.

my Xfire is comneo thanks!

ok i haven't downloaded that tutorial that Cheatsman posted but i know some simple stuff that will probably fix your Problem.. open your .scenery tag in guerilla and scroll down and check to see if anything is written in red most of the time people are missing the actual model or sometimes are missing bitmaps just explore your .scenery tag to find out(exploring it would also help you understand how to change a bunch of stuff to)

good luck

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 CE mods general discussion thread Mar 25, 2008 02:34 PM (Total replies: 521)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dr Pepper
those are really cool, like the one with your name in it and all the weapons n it

well thanks..

and could supersniper please dit the List?

CH3MT has 2 websites now.. www.freewebs.com/ch3mt.htm and ch3mt.freeforums.org
thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Need a trust worthy rigger Mar 17, 2008 08:40 PM (Total replies: 40)

dude, thats awesome!

i'm not sure if you want me to, but i'll rigg it for you

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » chimp won't work Mar 11, 2008 02:41 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: cheater101
well first of all you have to w8 for it to get done exporting then go to the grablistener that was included with chimp. wile having gmax still up ( i learned that you had to have it up otherwise it dont work.)then save the file as (map name).jms then just continue on making the map.

it really is that simple

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 CE mods general discussion thread Feb 11, 2008 05:06 PM (Total replies: 521)

here ya go, some EyeCandy.

Edited by paintballakid5 on Feb 14, 2008 at 06:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 CE mods general discussion thread Feb 11, 2008 01:34 PM (Total replies: 521)

yeah, sorry Masters... i thought you were talking to me.. and sorry Dennis, we'll keep it under control.

lol, it's kinda funny what 8 lil letters will do(CMT CH3MT) oh-well, just drop the point, and get on with life.... watchout for PB1 coming soon.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 CE mods general discussion thread Feb 11, 2008 12:19 AM (Total replies: 521)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: iron clad
If your honestly losing your mellow over a few letters, you need to drop it dude. CMT is already taken by country music television anyways so your all in the same boat.

I'm losing my mello over this little 17 year old who seems to take every oportunity to make an issue out of my posts. I don't care much about the name, I just think it's unoriginal, just like any team that puts CE after there name,

ummm.... wow.
Edited by paintballakid5 on Feb 11, 2008 at 12:20 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 CE mods general discussion thread Feb 11, 2008 12:02 AM (Total replies: 521)

lol, wow. You people are way to protective of your mapping team name.. omg, but jus tto clear things up, when i came up with the Name, i had no idea and it wasn't at all in my head,(the direct Alikeness of CMT) so if anyone is offended, i'm sorry, but we ment and still mean no Harm. But we are keeping our name.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 CE mods general discussion thread Feb 10, 2008 08:05 PM (Total replies: 521)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
Omg...I was just looking at the sniper animations, ugly, terrible, and um...bad.

Wow, idk why he posed that, i assure you, that Animation is not going into our maps...

sorry for the Misguidance... i'll get our Good animator to make the anims, the guys who made that, is just starting to make Anims.... so sorry dude..

Time: Wed April 23, 2014 2:50 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website