A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Ultima J Devil
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 16, 2008 09:10 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
Ultima J Devil has contributed to 12 posts out of 479453 total posts (0.00%) in 2,453 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » You WILL NOT abuse people who make requests Feb 16, 2008 09:10 PM (Total replies: 136)

Yeah, nice to see this enforced. I asked politely one time a month or so ago for someone to place, not even make, one tag on one map... after a second I was so flamed by this stuck up and hateful community. Only one person made attempts to help.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Make me a map Nov 21, 2007 10:31 AM (Total replies: 5)

I figured it might be but I figure that by the small chance that it wasn't I would post. Also, it may help others that look at this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Source Code Nov 21, 2007 10:15 AM (Total replies: 11)

"You do not use source codes for Halo maps. Just use the tutorials on the HEK and find out."

I have look through them, but what I don't understand is how you would edit a compiled file. If I can find out how to do that then I can fix the rest of this problem. I have been told by many people that I can not edit a map file.

And this is to everyone on this site that says map editing and making is easy: If it is so easy, then why don't you type out the supposedly simple steps and actually help for a change rather than just saying "go look at tutorials" because obviously we have already done that and now we decided to ask peers for help? Think about it!
Edited by Ultima J Devil on Nov 21, 2007 at 10:28 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Make me a map Nov 21, 2007 10:11 AM (Total replies: 5)

Not meaning to be rude but you just asked for a map to be made for you yesterday and you were told that we don't normally have people make other peoples maps. You can always throw out ideas, but this is a bit demanding. If you need help, try looking at this site:

http://www.h2ek.com/resources/hce-tutorials/index.html

(it's helped me before, maybe it can help you)

Making maps isn't going to be easy, I'm still very new to it... but with there being no benefit for people making maps for other people there's no way that requests work. Sorry, I hate saying to look at a tutorial but I don't know enough to say any more, and everyone else on here is to stuck up to offer any more guidance.
Edited by Ultima J Devil on Nov 21, 2007 at 10:24 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Bipeds Nov 20, 2007 10:15 PM (Total replies: 50)

This has opened many thoughts, and many questions. I only wonder who is the truthful and who is the erroneous, but a thought. But anyway, I shall ask them about older tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » Source Code Nov 20, 2007 09:27 PM (Total replies: 11)

Umm... thanks... except for Kenny... sorry if I offended someone.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » i need a map modded Nov 20, 2007 05:21 PM (Total replies: 25)

That is a bit too extreme of a request. Try asking people who the maps for help first. (I normally do this, some help some don't.)
Edited by Ultima J Devil on Nov 21, 2007 at 09:58 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Source Code Nov 20, 2007 05:03 PM (Total replies: 11)

I require the source code for the Zanzibar map and was wondering if anyone had it. Please private message me if you do. Thanks!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Bipeds Nov 17, 2007 10:55 PM (Total replies: 50)

Thanks everyone, I'll see about asking them. (secret project so I can't list details here)

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Bipeds Nov 17, 2007 09:53 PM (Total replies: 50)

"he has a 1 in a millionth chance of getting a tag"

I guessed as much, I doubted they would hand it out... but I did wonder if people had got it some other way.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Bipeds Nov 17, 2007 09:44 PM (Total replies: 50)

I was wondering if the SPARTAN biped made by the Custom Map Team was available anywhere. I see that they locked their maps, but I was wondering if they did let people use certain tags. Thanks!

Time: Fri August 1, 2014 11:53 AM 234 ms.
A Halo Maps Website